[4 Ways] How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to HP Laptop?
Want to transfer photos from iPhone to HP laptop but do not know how? This guide will show you 4 ways on how to import photos from iPhone to HP laptop.
When you have a phone or tablet that isn't the same make as your computer, it’s not that easy to transfer data between them. For example, how to import photos from iPhone to HP laptop?
When you connect your iPhone to a laptop, a pop window will appear to ask you what do you want to do with your Apple device. Then you can choose to import photos and videos to your computer. Or you can go to This PC to open your iPhone, find your photos, copy and paste them to your laptop. However, only photos stored in Camera Roll can be transferred. What’s worse, quite a few users have reported that the option did not appear when plug in iPhone or the option appears but says the iPhone has no photos.
Fortunately, there are other 4 available methods that can help you get photos from iPhone to HP laptop. To better illustrate these methods, according to whether to use the USB cable, we divide these methods into two categories.
All these methods described here apply to iPhone 12/12 mini/12 pro/pro max, iPhone X/11 series, iPhone 8/7/6/5/SE. Also applies to iPad and iPod touch.
The direct way to connect iPhone and laptop is to use a USB cable. The transfer speed will not be affected by the Wi-Fi network. Below are two methods that can help you transfer photos from iPhone to HP laplop using USB cable.
For HP laptop running on Windows 10/8/7
It is only a matter of making a few clicks of the mouse to import photos from iPhone to HP laptop. Follow the steps below to make it.
1. Download, install and launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect your iPhone to laptop with the USB cable. (You may need to enter the passcode on iPhone so that the software can access your device.)
2. On the Home screen, click Transfer to Computer option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Select a destination to save the pictures > Click Transfer to start.
5. Click OK when the transfer is completed.
For HP laptop running on Windows 10/8
Photos app is one built-in photos manager for Windows 10. It can help users transfer photos and videos stored in Camera Roll album.
1. Run Photos app and plug in your iPhone > Tap Trust or enter passcode on iPhone if asked.
2. Click Import and select From A USB device > Wait for a while for it to detect your photos on the iPhone.
4. Click Import Settings to set the destination or other options.
5. Uncheck the photos you don’t want to import > Click Import Selected.
If you want to transfer photos from iPhone to HP laptop wirelessly, you can try AirDrop-like apps or cloud storage services to achieve the goal.
Although AirDrop is only for Apple products, there are many alternatives that can help you AirDrop from iPhone to laptop. You can choose one from Xender, SHAREit, Filedrop, Zapya, Send AnyWhere, etc. Here take Snapdrop as an example to show you how to AirDrop photos from iPhone to HP laptop.
1. Visit Snapdrop website (https://snapdrop.net/) on iPhone and laptop.
2. Tap the icon on iPhone screen and you will see three options: Take Photo or Video, Photo Library, Browse.
3. Choose one option to select the photos you want to transfer.
4. Choose to download the photos on your HP laptop.
To transfer photos from iPhone to HP laptop, you can first upload photos to Google Drive on iPhone and then download photos from the cloud on laptop.
1. Download Google Drive on your iPhone > Open it and log in your account.
2. Tap the Plus icon > Tap Upload > Tap Photos and Videos > Select the pictures you want to transfer.
3. Go to Google Drive website on laptop and download your pictures.
That’s all for how to transfer photos from iPhone to HP laptop. You can plug in your iPhone and let AOMEI MBackupper or Photos help you transfer photos to laptop directly. If you prefer wireless way, AirDrop-like apps and cloud storage services can do you a favor.