Top 3 Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer
How to transfer photos from iPhone 6 to computer? Read this guide to get three quick methods.
“How do I transfer photos from iPhone 6 to computer? I want to get a copy of all my photos so that I can easily share with family and friends. What is the most convenient way to back up photos from iPhone to PC? I hope you can help me. Thank you a lot.”
Many people have such kind of trouble. There are a lot of precious pictures stored on the iPhone, and then you want to transfer them to your computer in case of data loss or iPhone loss, or your iPhone is running out of space and you want to transfer the images to your computer to free up the storage, or you just bought a new iPhone and you want to have your old pictures transferred to your new iPhone.
If you are looking for a way to transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s to a computer, we will share various options here. Based on my experience, if you own a Windows PC, I highly recommend that you try Method 1, which is the easiest and most effective of all the methods I have used.
AOMEI MBackupper is an iPhone to Windows PC transfer software that allows you to easily transfer not only photos but also messages, music, videos, and contacts to your PC with Windows system on a simple pane.
● It lets you preview and select the photos that you want to transfer to computer.
● It allows you to transfer all kinds of photos stored in Camera Roll or any other albums.
● Besides, you can also transfer photos from computer to iPhone without data erasing.
It gives you flexible selection to meet your needs. It is an ideal and extremely useful solution to protect your important iPhone data from loss or damage. If you use Windows PC, AOMEI MBackupper is your best choice.
Now we will show you how to transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s to computer with AOMEI MBackupper. First, download and install it on your computer for free.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Then tap Trust This Computer on your iPhone 6/6s.
2. On the home screen, click Transfer to Computer.
3. Click the "+" icon and select the pictures that you want to transfer. Click OK to continue.
4. Then specify a path as the destination to store the pictures. If everything is OK, click Transfer to make it.
5. Click OK when the transfer completed.
This method is applicable to iPhone users with a PC running the latest Windows 10.
The Photo application is a software available on Windows 10 that organizes all your photos in one folder. This app also could be used to edit, delete, or share photos. It is designed to work with your OneDrive account. If you don't have one, don't worry. You can still use this program to back up your images.
1. Plug your iPhone into your computer with the USB cable.
2. Launch the program using the Windows Start menu or search bar.
3. Click the Import icon in the upper right corner of the Photos app.
4. By default, the app will import all available images. If you only want to back up needed photos, just click on the photos you don't want to import. This will deselect these images.
5. Click Continue to start transferring photos to your computer.
To transfer photos from iPhone 6 to PC, you can also realize it on a Windows computer with Windows Explorer. The advantage of this approach is that it works on older Windows computers and laptops.
However, Windows Explorer can only detect your camera roll photos. These are the images you took with your iPhone. Photo Gallery and other images under the Photo Stream, synchronized photos, and photos from iCloud Sharing cannot be transferred.
1. Plug your iPhone into your computer or laptop without iTunes running. Wait for the computer to recognize it.
2. Open my computer and you will see your iPhone as a portable device.
3. Open it and find the folder named DCIM. In DCIM,, you'll find the photos you need to transfer to your computer. From here, simply copy/cut and paste the photos to the wanted location on your computer
Keep in mind that if the iPhone image is not displayed in Windows, be sure to unlock the iPhone first. Otherwise, the iPhone would be found in My Computer, but everything in it would be invisible and inaccessible. If you meet such a situation, all you need to do is touch the iPhone, unlock the screen, enter your password, and everything will be displayed as expected.
There are many ways to transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s to computer. If you transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s to computer with Windows Photos, you have to use a computer running Windows 10. If you have a PC with an older version of Windows, you can transfer with Windows Explorer.
However, both ways are inconvenient. If you prefer an easy way to transfer selected pictures, AOMEI MBackupper is your best choices. It can do this in a fast and efficient way without missing any images. It's a useful software to protect your iPhone from data loss disaster. Why don't you give it a try?