5 Easy Ways to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
How to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone? This guide will show you 5 different methods to transfer pictures from iPad to iPhone 11, XS, XR, X, 8 quickly.
Are you in one of the above situations? Whether you want to transfer all the photos or a few photos, you can find the accurate method in this article.
AOMEI MBackupper is one professional iPhone data transfer tool that helps users easily transfer photos, videos, songs, contacts, and messages between two iDevices.
● It can help you transfer all photos at once or only selected pictures as per your needs.
● It lets you transfer all kinds of pictures: Cameral Roll, Photo Library, Photo Share, etc.
● It will not erase any existing pictures or any other data on the target iPhone.
● It supports all iPhone and iPad models including the latest iPad Air, iPhone 11.
Besides, with the user-friendly design, you can figure it out quickly even for the first time. Now download AOMEO MBackupper on your computer and follow the steps below to transfer pictures from iPad to iPhone in minutes.
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect your iPad to computer > Enter the passcode on iPad to give the computer access to your device.
2. Click Transfer to Computer option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Click the Transfer to save pictures to the computer.
5. Unplug the iPad and plug in the iPhone > Click Transfer to iPhone option.
6. Click the “+” icon > Choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click OK/Open to continue.
7. Finally, click Transfer to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone.
iCloud is the official cloud storage service offered by Apple. Indeed, it provides a convenient way for users to access data on different devices, however, the 5GB free storage space is far from enough to save all your photos. Well, if you have enough storage plan, you can choose to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone using iCloud.
1. Connect your iPad and iPhone to Wi-Fi network.
2. Log in the same iCloud account on both devices.
3. On your iPad: Go to Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Choose Photos > Turn on iCloud Photo Library.
4. On your iPhone: Do the same to turn on the iCloud Photo Library > Select Optimize iPhone Storage or Download and Keep Original > Wait for the sync.
Photo Stream is another iCloud way to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone. It can help store up to 1000 Camera Roll photos in the last 30 days and it does not count against iCloud storage. As long as the Wi-Fi is connected, it will automatically sync the newly added photos from one device to another.
1. Make sure you have logged in the same Apple ID on iPhone and iPad.
2. Turn on Photo Stream on iPhone and iPad: Go to Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Choose Photos > Turn on Upload to My Photo Stream.
3. You can go to Photos > Albums > My Photo Stream to check the photos.
AirDrop is a quick way to transfer pictures from iPad to iPhone. You can simply enable the feature on both devices and share selected pictures.
1. Turn on AirDrop on iPad/iPhone: Open Control Center > Turn on AirDrop > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
2. On your iPad: Go to Photos app > Select the pictures you want to transfer to iPad > Tap the Share icon > Choose your iPad.
3. On your iPhone: Tap Accept to receive photos from the iPad.
If you want to transfer one or two pictures, you can choose to send yourself an email with the picture attachment.
On your iPad: Go to Photos app > Select the pictures you need > Tap Share button > Choose Mail option > Send the email to yourself.
On your iPhone: Go to Mail app > Check the email from iPad > Save the pictures on device.
That’s all for how to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone. If you prefer an easy way to transfer selected or all photos, AOMEI MBackupper can be your best choice. In addition, it also can help you transfer photos from computer to iPhone without effort. Go for it now and discover more!