How to Transfer Photos from Camera to iPhone in 3 Ways?
Camera photos is large for its high quality. Know how to transfer photos from camera to iPhone in the best way in this guide.
> Camera is one of the most attractive parts on iPhone for its fans over the world.
> However, the quality of photos taken by professional camera is much better than that of iPhone photos.
> It would be easy to import photos from camera to iPhone even without a computer.
iPhone camera is well-designed to take high-quality photos. Apple has given the example that iPhone photos could be directly used on the street advertising screen but for the professional photographer, it is still not enough.
Compared with DSLR, the lens, light sensor and other components have limited the performance of iPhone camera. After all, they are not the same weight class. You can buy a Sony, Canon, Nikon or other professional to take high-quality pictures and then editing and enjoy them on your iPhone.
The following sections would tell you 3 ways to help you send photos from your camera to iPhone.
Connecting iPhone to iPhone is not fresh news now, you can also directly connect camera to iPhone to transfer photos. You need an adapter to complete the process.
You need to buy a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter from Apple Store. It costs 29 US dollars.
1. Connect iPhone to the adapter and then use the cable of your camera to connect the camera to the other end.
2. If the connection is successfully built, the screen to view and select photos from camera would automatically appear on your iPhone. Tap Import on the upper right corner to transfer camera photos. If the screen doesn’t appear automatically or you close it by mistake, go to Photos app on iPhone to find it.
You could also export the SD card from your iPhone but you need to use another adapter to import photos. It is Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader.
You could just insert the SD card to the end of the adapter rather than connecting the camera. The next operations the same as use Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Don’t want a wired connection? You could also send photos from camera to iPhone over the air. You could enable Wi-Fi in Settings on some camera like Canon. Use your iPhone to connect the Wi-Fi and then photos could be transferred by the app.
1. On your camera, go to Menu > go to Setup section > select Wireless communication settings.
2. Enable Wi-Fi/NFC first or the other options would be greyed out. You can select Wi-Fi only here.
3. Select Wi-Fi function on the same screen, tap the phone icon to let camera Connect to smart phone.
4. Then there would be a prompt to let you select Connection method. Select Easy Connection here and then tap OK.
5. On your iPhone, download Canon Camera Connect from App Store.
6. Go to Settings > select Wi-Fi > find the name of your camera and connect it.
7. Open the app Canon Camera Connect to view, select, and transfer to iPhone.
Your photos won’t be permanently saved in the SD card of your camera. Usually, you would export them to computer so you could use many applications to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. Among all the software, AOMEI MBackupper is the best one for iPhone data transfer.
The sizes of camera photos are larger than common pictures. AOMEI MBackupper has its professional way to import photos to iPhone. That’s why it is the faster iPhone transfer.
AOMEI MBackupper perfectly supports the latest iOS devices including but not limited to iPhone 12/SE (2nd generation)/11 and iPad 8/Air 4.
Step 1. Connect your camera to computer. Open File Explore > find your camera in the sidebar > click it to export photos to computer.
Step 2. Download AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to compute with USB cable.
Step 3. On the home screen, select Transfer to iPhone at the bottom.
Step 4. Click any area in the box to add photos from computer.
Step 5. After you all the camera photos you want from computer, click Transfer to import them to iPhone.
You could take better-looking pictures with camera and then import them to iPhone. In this guide you have known how to transfer photos from camera to iPhone with or without computer.
If you want to release iPhone storage, you could also use AOMEI MBackupper to backup iPhone camera roll to computer.
Share this passage and it would help more people.