With amazing design and iOS and other features, iPhone is still one of the most attracting iPhone in the world. Especially after the first 5G iphone-iPhone 12 released, lots of users bought their first iPhone.
However, you may feel confused about how to transfer data from android to iPhone when you got your new iPhone because you don't want to lose your imporant data like photos.
iOS is quite different from Android so that you might not know how to move your data from Android to iOS. App data is difficult to transfer between different operating system, but you could surely transfer photos from Android to iPhone.
Don't worry, this guide will give you very detailed steps to transfer photos to iPhone 12.
Section 1. Transfer photos from Android to iPhone 12 by Move to iOS
Apple is very considerate for new users. If you have important data like photos on old Android phone, you could easily import photos to your empty iPhone 12 without computer. If you have set up your iPhone, you could to section 2
Move to iOS is the easiest solution for photo sharing between Android and iOS, but your pictures saved from other apps on Android might not be transferred.
1. Download and install the app Move to iOS on Android in Google Play.
2. Turn on Wi-Fi button on Android and put iPhone near it.
3. Start iPhone 12 and set up it. Select your language and log in Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, you could sign up a new ID this time on your iPhone 12.
4. Select Move Data from Android when you see Choose how you want to transfer apps and data to this iPhone on iPhone.
5. Open Move to iOS app on Android and tap Continue. You will see a box on the screen to enter your code.
6. Tap continue on your iPhone and you will get a code on the screen. Enter the code on your old Android phone.
7. Select the data you want to transfer to iPhone on the screen of Android and tap Next.
8. Wait for the process to be completed on iPhone and finished the next steps to set iPhone. Then you could use iPhone 12 and find your Android photos in Photos app on iPhone 12.
Section 2. Import photos to iPhone 12 with AOMEI MBackupper
Move to iOS is convenient but it doesn’t let you see the process. Your needed photos might not be transferred. To make sure you would transfer everything you need, you could manually complete the process after setup.
Exporting photos from Android to PC is easy, and then you can use the fastest iPhone photos transfer app, AOMEI MBackupper. This tool can help you to transfer photos from an Android phone to iPhone 12 and other iPhone 8, X, XR, 11, 12 as well. Now you can follow the step below to see how it works.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2. Open File Explorer and find your device name at the sidebar. If you don’t see your device name there after waiting for a while, you need to modify the settings on your phone Use USB to Transfer media files.
Step 3. Find the file DCIM > Camera. You can select some of the useful photos to save to another position on computer or copy and paste the whole folder. Disconnect the Android phone.
Step 4. Download and install AOMEI MBackupper. Connect iPhone 12 to computer with USB cable.
Step 5. Select Transfer to iPhone on the home screen.
Step 6. Click the box to find and add your photos here.
Step 7. Click Transfer to import photos to iPhone 12.
Section 3. Get photos from Android to iPhone 12 via iCloud
If you have never used Apple’s products, you should get to know iCloud when you use iPhone 12. It is a private cloud service for iPhone users. You could have 5GB of free storage. It could be used to sync all the iOS devices signed in with the same Apple ID.
1. Connect your Android devices to computer and export the photos from Android using the method in section 2.
2. Open your browser and go to icloud.com.
3. Signed in your Apple ID.
4. Select the feature of Photos on this page.
5. Upload your pictures from Android by clicking the Upload icon in the upper-right corner.
6. Unlock iPhone 12, connect it to the Internet, and go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
7. Switch on iCloud Photos and wait for the photos to be downloaded from iCloud.
Section 4. Sync photos from Android to iPhone 12 with iTunes
You might have known iTunes as a store to purchase music and videos, but for iPhone users, it is also a data transfer. You could also use iTunes to sync photos to iPhone 12.
1. Still you need to export photos from Android by reading section 2.
2. Download and install the latest iTunes and connect the iPhone to computer with USB cable.
3. Wait for the device icon appears on the upper-left corner of the window and click it.
4. Select Photos from the sidebar on the left.
5. Locate your photos from Android and add them to iTunes.
6. Click Apply to send these photos to targeted iPhone.
As a new user of iPhone, you might not know how to share data between iOS and Android after you get your iPhone 8, X,XR, 11, 12. This passage introduces some tools for iPhone data transfer and tells you how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone in 4 ways.
AOMEI MBackupper is the best Android to iPhone Transfer because it is free and fast. You could also use it to backup iPhone photos to protect your memories.
Is this guide helpful? You could share it to help more people.