Powerful and magic hard disk partition management tool for 2 servers. Stable and robust data protection & disaster recovery solution for a single server. Both support lifetime free upgrades to very latest version.$310.80
Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Server
AOMEI Partition Assistant (PA) Server Edition is a Server Partition Manager programmed for small and medium sized business. It can not only manage partitions and hard disks in PCs, but also can help you to extend, split, format, create, move partition and migrate OS to SSD in Server systems. With concise and visual interface, it is very convenient for all users to manage Servers’ partitions.
You can use AOMEI Partition Assistant Server Edition to extend, format, delete, move and create partition. With the help of basic partition functions, you can easily manage your partitions.
Adjust the size and position of a partition without formatting.
Merge unallocated space or two adjacent drives into one partition.
Divide one large partition into multiple smaller partitions to save different kinds of files.
Transfer free space from one partition to another with easiness and quickness.
Align all partitions in a hard disk to optimize SSD for peak performance.
Quickly resize, move, shrink, extend, etc. dynamic volumes of dynamic disks.
One click to partition a new hard drive or repartition old hard drive to multiple default partitions.
Provide partassist.exe utility for users to partition hard drive from command prompt like Diskpart but more powerful.
Make new partitions for different usages.
You can use Advanced Wizards to extend your Server partition, Migrate OS to SSD, copy data from one partition or hard disk to another.
Enlarge the size of a partition by taking free space from other partitions.
Safely increase NTFS system partition size by free space from data partitions.
Migrate operating system from MBR or GPT disk partition to advanced SSD or larger HDD.
Clone whole disk data from one disk to another without data loss.
Clone system or data partition from original location to new destination.
Convert disk style between MBR and GPT without losing data.
Change disk type from dynamic to basic and vice versa.
Change file system between NTFS and FAT32 without data loss.
Change partition from primary to logical without data loss, and vice versa.
Fast search helps you quickly recover deleted or lost partition in accidents.
Make a Windows PE bootable CD/DVD or USB without installing Windows AIK/ADK.
Create Windows 7/8/10 To Go bootable USB drive without Windows 7/8/10 Enterprise.
These features are not frequently used, only for the individual needs of users, these features include:
- Hide/Unhide Partition
- Change Partition Label
- Change Drive Letter
- Change Serial Number
- Change Partition Type ID
- Set Active Partition
- Supported Operating System
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows SBS 2003, 2008, 2011
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Windows 2000 Server and 2000 Professional SP4
- Supported File Systems
- exFAT/ReFS *
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 *
- Bitlocker, other file systems *
- * The file system cannot be resized but you can move and clone them.
- Supported Device Types
- Traditional hard disk drives (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD.
- Full support all hardware RAID, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (FireWire), etc.
- Support USB 3.0/2.0/1.0 disks.
- Support MBR disks and GPT disks including 16TB+.
- Support up to 128 disks in one system.
- Removable devices, all of flash drives, such as PC cards, thumb drives, memory cards, memory sticks and so on.
- Completely support hard disks with 4096, 2048, 1024, 512 bytes sector size.
- Support virtual disk partitions in VMware, Virtual Box and Virtual PC etc.
- Support UEFI/EFI boot.
- Supported Technologies
- Improved algorithm to ensure a faster & safer process of moving partition.
- Enhanced data protection technologies to keep data safe.
- Flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the complicated simple.
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
- Provide option to shut down the computer after completing all operations.
- Hardware Requirements
- CPU: At least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz.
- RAM: Equal or larger than 380MB.
- A Microsoft operating system with mouse, keyboard and color monitor.