Home AOMEI Products Support

Aomei and Windows XP

edited December 2016 in AOMEI Products Support

I know XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, but there are a lot of legacy systems that are not connected to any network that are out there and cannot be updated. I thought Amoei supported XP, but when I tried to install it there was a message that said "sorry, not supported but will be in the next release" or something like that. So does Aomei support XP or not?

Comments

• There appears to have been a comment on this question - but I can't see it? Could whoever made the comment please make it again? Thanks

• What is the version you have now? It is AOMEI Backupper Technician eidtion? If it is, please send us the email to [email protected], we will send another download link for you.

• It's the latest free version - 3.5.

• Please send us the screenshot of the error message when you install AOMEI Backupper Standard version in the XP system, waiting for your reply.You can try to download it from this link again.http://www.backup-utility.com/download.html

• I used the download link you provided, and downloaded v4.0 (must be pretty new). This installed OK on XP, so I have no problems now.

• edited December 2016

Thanks for your support, Actually, it is not about the 4.0 problem, you can also install the 3.5 free version in the XP system. No matter what, it is happy that you can use it normally.