Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper File Sync fails with "Not enough space left" Error code 201

PPPPPP
edited September 2016 in AOMEI Products Support

Hey,

it's me again and again the file sync ;)

System:

- Windows 10 Education N x64

- Aomei Backupper v3.5

- File syncronisation task from (NTFS) folder to USB Device (128GB, exFAT)

Sync task fails with "not enough space left" (error code 201). As Aomei says folder size 344MB. Free space on USB device (target device) ~55GB. Yea what should i say...

Tried options:

- Restarting Backupper => didn't helped

- Restarting computer => didn't helped

- Deleting target folder content => didn't helped

- Deleting target folder & task + Recreating task => Working again as normal as usual... fine!

But: all other sync task to the (same) device are failing also with "no space left". So it seems to be that at some point the Backupper "destroys" some config/task thing that is causing that issue/error. After recreating the task the other "old" onces are still not working. So i have to recreate them too.

Do you have problems with exFAT? Is there a solution for this issue (search didn't helped)?

Greetings PPP

PS: Why there is a limit in the length of the "Don't sync following files" / "Don't sync following folders"? Normally you just have to get the string of the textfield and parse it.

Comments

• Sorry for the problem you encountered. Please send us the log folder in the installation directoy. Hope you can zip it to us.

• Hello,

I'm sorry. The actual problem was not your software. Windows liked it to change the drive letter. Really nice one Windows... Yesterday evening I was to tired to figure that out.Today I changed the letter back and every sync task (also the "old" onces) is working again. And it is obvious that there is not enough space at a not existing drive. Maybe you can improve the error message and differ between "no space left" and "drive don't exists".

Thank you for your quick reply.

Greetings PPP