Home AOMEI Products Support

Backup from Image fails to boot

I have a PC image that I have created with several version of Backupper Technician and when I try to restore the image, the computer fails to boot as if the MBR is corrupt (0xc000000e).  Any ideas of how to fix this issue

Comments

• To further clarify.  System is Windows 7 x64 and I am using eSATA to attach the original drive (Disk to Image) as well as the new destination drive (Image to Disk).  I can get the drive to boot if I use the Windows repair disc to fix the MBR (auto detect problems).  
    I do not have the same problem with GHOST32, Lazesoft Disk Image & Clone or Acronis.  All successfully create an image and restore to new disk without the use of additional tools.  

I am trying to recommend the product for the rest of our company but I know that they will not agree to purchasing the product if the technician has to fix the disk after every restore.

• Thanks for your support. Sorry, we are sad that you get this problem. You are right, if you get that problem, you can fix the MBR to boot. But did you try to backup again to restore?

• Yes, I have tried to recreate the backup several times and image again.  All have the same issue.