Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper Bootup Disk Won't Complete Bootup

edited June 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

Hi,

There have been a number of reports from people using the Backupper Win 7 Bootup
disk, that there is no progress past the initial splash screen, with the message
"loading please wait". It seems that in some cases there may be an incompatability between the bootup program and a Windows feature or setting.

Unfortunately no solution has emerged from this forum.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Nixa

Comments

• Hi , Nixa

Have you ever installed AIK/ADK ?  Have you added drive for usb3.0 ?

Due to the lack of  information , I can't give you a proper answer. I suggest you send us a "PE.iso" so that we can do a full scan then give you a nice answer. And email address is : [email protected].

• I have the same problem with Backupper Version 3.1. I have a Western Digital 3 TB "My Book" on a USB 3.0 port. My Backupper Version 1.6 CD loads OK, but it cannot see the drive on USB 3. I can use it OK when I connect the drive to a USB 2 port.

So I tried to create a CD with Version 3.1, and checked the box that I wanted to include the USB 3 driver. When I made the CD directly, the program hung at the end of writing the CD. When I tried the CD, it booted, then hung at the end of the load with just the cursor on a blank screen. When I created an ISO file and wrote it to a CD, again it started to boot, then agaan the screen went blank, with just the cursor on the screen. AOEMI never appeared.

I can send you my ISO file if that would he