Home AOMEI Products Support

Wireless Connection Icon in system tray spinning circle after update.

I did find a bug when I installed latest version I think it's a bug if not very anyoing. Booting into windows 7 64 bit I noticed that the wireless connection icon in system tray was a spinning circle, but I would still have internet connection. When I would click on the spinning circle the system would freeze for a bit. The spinning circle wireless icon would last about 20 to 30 seconds before it went to normal connected icon and some times makes a beeping noise like when it installs a driver for something.

AOMEI had created a task scheduler service in system services(services.msc). I disabled this service, and when I rebooted the wireless network icon was now normal...the way it was before I installed AOMEI. Now I need that scheduler is there a reason this latest version has started doing this and can it be fixed.

Thanks

Comments

• Ok just an update. I unistalled the program and the problem was gone. Reinstalled the program and problem is back and there is no task scheduler set up in windows now. Can someone help me with this problem very frustrated.

• Josparky,

I'd recommend talking with tech support about the issue, but Aomei backupper can use the internal Windows Task Scheduler or its own to schedule backups.  When you create a backup, be sure that the Use Aomei Scheduler option isn't enabled.

• Hey darylsonnier thnaks for your response but a my sencond post says the problem is there no matter if the task scheduler is running or not.

• Josparky,

I didn't catch that when I read it the first time.  Sorry about that.  It sounds like either a bug or an incompatibility between something in the software and something else installed on your computer.  Tech support can remotely connect to your machine if you get with them to troubleshoot it properly.

• I will do that. I didn't have this problem untill I update to the latest version few days ago. That is when it started.