Home AOMEI Products Support

Backerupper System Backup schedule problem

I have set up a daily system backup schedule with incrementals 6 days and cleanup 7 day, 3 week, and 3 month. What has happened is a full backup, then 4 incrementals, then a full and an incremental, and a full and an incremental, and a full and an incremental, and a full! Nothing is getting deleted. I have deleted the plan and tried a again with similar results. Meanwhile I have a disk backup plan (for a another disk on the same PC) with the same incremental and delete settings that has work perfectly for months. What can I do to get teh system backup to work properly?
Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 2023
    1) Which motherboard mode Legacy-BIOS, UEFI-CSM, UEFI-nonCSM?
    2) What PC brand, year, model #, desktop or laptop?
    3) HDD, SSD 2.5", SSD M.2 SATA, SSD M.2 NVMe?
    4) Hard Drive partition table MBR or GPT?
    5) Aomei product tier Standard, Pro, Other? Version?
    6) Windows version 10, 11, Home, Pro, Enterprise?
    7) Please post a screenshot of your issue, and also of Diskpart > lis dis > sel dis # > lis par > lis vol
    Thank you.
  • Win 11 Backerupper Pro with SSD M.2 NVMe, custom desktop PC
  • @Mfr13, Please email the support team to check the issue further.
  • edited November 2023
    Storage4Me2!

• I have a similar issue.  Just emailed support. Similar backup/cleanup settings and no files are being deleted.  My best guess is that Backupper is very picky about which scenarios it will cleanup.  
    Win 10, backups to external HDD, Backupper Pro, ASUS M51AC Desktop approx. 2014
    GPT

• Thank you MultiBack, we are happy to have you here. Please create a new Aomei forum post for this issue, and include a screenshot of your BU settings.
  • @MultiBack, We didn't check your email. Please email the support team([email protected]) again to check the issue further.