Home AOMEI Products Support

Partition Assistant 10.2.1 Display issues

Just installed Partition Assistant 10.2.1 and there is no longer any text displayed.  The update to 10.2.1 indicates that
"Optimized “the display of Partition Assistant in high-DPI devices”: Now it is compatible well with high resolution and DPI monitor."
Never had this issue prior to 10.2.1   My monitor is 3840 x 2160, scaling set to 130%.  Display is fine as long as I drop the scaling
down to 125% or less. I have opened a support ticket but so far their responses haven't helped.

Comments

• edited November 2023
    Thank you RagKag, I understand you are saying 10.2.1 display glitch fix had a bad affect on your PA. Have you tried reinstalling the app? Does this issue also happen on the WinPE USB version? Please give more detail and more screenshots so that they know what is going on.
    2) What PC brand, year, model #, desktop or laptop?
    5) Aomei product tier Standard, Pro, Other?
    6) Windows version 10, 11, Home, Pro, Enterprise?
    7) Please post a screenshot of Diskpart > lis dis > sel dis # > lis par > lis vol
    Thank you.

• edited November 2023
    I'm sorry my numbers are out of order.
    Can you confirm you are updated to the latest Windows 10 or 11 23H2, including all optional updates, drivers, firmware-UEFI? Have you tried reinstalling the monitor driver, and the GPU-Display Adapter?
    Please also download your graphic card manufacturer 3rd party driver app, Intel Support Assist, or AMD Adrenaline Driver autoupdater.
    We can work together to isolate this issue.
  • Not sure why you're asking for all of this. I have had absolutely no issues with PA until you "Optimized “the display of Partition Assistant in high-DPI devices”: Now it is compatible well with high resolution and DPI monitor." in version 10.2.1. I am running Windows 11 23H2 and have no intention of updating any video drivers since I don't have any video issues with any other programs except PA 10.2.1.
  • Reinstall Partition Assistant.
  • @Ragkag, Please uninstall AOMEI Partition Assistant, then reboot computer to install it again. If you still ger the issue, please contact us to check again.
    Please download AOMEI Partition Assistant from here: https://www2.aomeisoftware.com/download/pa/full/PAssist_Setup.exe
    We re-update the version today.
  • I installed using the link you provided and nothing changed.

• I also have this issue!
  • @Matrix @Ragkag, We will optimize the issue after. Please temporarily modify the DPI.