Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

aomei one key

2»

Comments

• hello admin i do not copy the file okldr.mbr but its boot now i just tried unchecked all the settings and restart sys and after that recheck again then try to boot winpe and its gone to boot successfully and restore from C drive and its not boot from F11 still but boot from the second step windows login step ok
  • thanks admin for your Suggestions
  • @Owaisahmed, Thanks for your feedback. We will optimize the problem after.
  • hello admin i am facing problem once again that i make a backup image adi file to restore my another pc using aomei backupper the backup restored successfully but after that before sarting windows the the bios page (press F11 for aomie one key recovery) shown and windows is not going to start its stuck auto on press  F11 option.
  • i tried differ backup image files to restore my pc but the F11 option not gone the backup restore always successful but F11 not gone
  • i am using ssd internal drive even i format delete and create partition again and try again to restore but problem same the F11 stuck when i pluged in another drive the F11 option not shown but whenever i attached that ssd drive the F11 option shown and stuck even i formatted already the ssd drive no data in drive but why shown F11 what is the matter help admin for your feedback and suggestions.
  • i am using ssd internal drive even i format delete and create partition again and try again to restore but problem same the F11 stuck when i pluged in another drive the F11 option not shown but whenever i attached that ssd drive the F11 option shown and stuck even i formatted already the ssd drive no data in drive but why shown F11 what is the matter help @admin for your feedback and suggestions
  • @Owaisahmed, Sorry to reply to you late. Did you use AOMEI Onekey Recovery to create backup and set the boot menu on the computer that you create the backup image adi file? And, did you perform the system backup via AOMEI Backupper?