Home AOMEI Products Support

PE Builder and drivers

I have a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 8.0.  The USB stick made boots fine.  But the WiFi driver load fails.  Also I have no USB optical mouse support.  I cannot find a generic USB optical mouse driver to obtain the .inf file.  But the network issue is more important.  If I wish to use the PE for virus scans the av program will not be able to update via internet.

Comments

• Sorry for that you cannot use the wifi in the PE Builder WinPE enviroment. For the mouse problem, did you add the driver sucessfully?

• The mouse seems to use old MS drivers hanging around since 2006.  mouclass.sys and mouhid.sys.  I can find no associated .inf file.  I have searched for generic USB optical mouse drivers.  But no luck.   I am using V7 optical wired USB mouse with middle button wheel.  It is just a cheapie LED optical mouse.

• Установил AOMEIPEB 1.5, создал загрузочный диск, попытался загрузить с него два разных компьютера, получил одну и ту же ошибку отсутствия драйвера VIAIDE.SYS. 

Кроме того, образ диска невозможно создать в среде чистой Windows Server 2016 TP5 - не хватает каких-то файлов, каких именно, PEBuilder не сообщает.

Ранее пытался загрузиться с диска, созданного версией 1.4 с настройками по умолчанию - тоже ни разу не получилось, загрузка завершалась какой-то другой ошибкой.

Ребята, вы зачем настолько сырой продукт публикуете???

I've installed AOMEIPEB 1.5, created a bootable disk, tried to download with two different computers, got the same error of absence VIAIDE.SYS. 

In addition, I cannot create a boot disk image in a clean Windows Server 2016 TP5 - lacks any files which PEBuilder does not report.

Previously tried to boot from the disk created by version 1.4 with default settings are never got it, download completed with some other error.

You guys why are so crude product post?

• I wonder if there is a simple free "inf maker" software to make a minimal .inf file with the names of the drivers etc.?

It might save a lot of headaches.  In the meantime I found an MS post that says deleting the Synaptic PS/2 mouse driver and the one that will not activate in Device Manager then rebooting gets both to work.  I'll have to try it.

• For all your guys, please try to create the winpe in another computer.