This article applies to:
AOMEI Backupper all versions
You may save backup files on external devices. However, while you disconnect and reconnect the devices, the drive letter of the devices may be changed. Therefore AOMEI Backupper cannot continue the backup plan due to the different saving path.
1. Please delete this bad connection backup item in the Home tab list.
2. Open AOMEI Backupper, in the “Home” screen, click “Restore” tab option.
3. Select "Path" option to locate the backup files, then select any one of them and open it. After that, you will find that these files have been listed in the screen.
4. Back to the “Home” screen, you will find the backup task has been loaded.
5. Continue your backup plan.
If there are any further questions, you may email usat [email protected]