AOMEI PE Builder Change Logs
Version 1.5 (08-24-2015) Download v1.5 (Size: 75.9MB)
- Added more universal drivers into Windows PE, such as USB, SCSI adapter, HDC, NET drivers, etc.
Version 1.4 (01-07-2015) Download v1.4 (Size: 74.5MB)
- Support for creating a Windows PE bootable media on Windows 8.1.
Version 1.3 (11-07-2014) Download v1.3 (Size: 67.7MB)
- Improved the Internet connection in Windows PE environment.
- Added a web browser to Windows PE environment that created in 64-bit operating system so that users are able to access Internet.
Version 1.2 (10-24-2014) Download v1.2 (Size: 59.2MB)
- Windows PE bootable media supports both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot mode.
- Fixed random bug when running AOMEI PE Builder on Windows 7 SP1.
- Modify and optimize some files and registries according to Simon's suggestions.
- Automatically select the current Windows recovery environment (WinRE) when creating Windows PE bootable media on dual-boot computer.
Version 1.0 (9-24-2014) Download v1.0 (Size: 61.5MB)
- Create a Windows PE bootable media without installing AIK/WAIK: support CD/DVD disc, USB flash drive, and ISO image file.
- Familiar Windows interface: include desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc.
- Pack portable tools and drivers into Windows PE: customize your own Windows PE environment through adding files/drivers.
- Network supported is convenient for off-line antivirus & system maintenance.
- Integrate disk partition manager - AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard.
- Integrate backup & restore software - AOMEI Backupper Standard.
- Integrate other useful utilities, such as Windows system recovery & repair, Windows Disk Management and so on.
- Support Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012 (all editions).
- FREE for both private and business use.