3 Reliable Ways to Transfer Music to iPhone without iTunes
You might not want the way that iTunes does when sending music to iPhone. Read this passage and easily transfer music to iPhone without iTunes.
If you are using iPhone 7,8, X, XR, XS, 11 etc, you may get that iTunes is the only way to officially copy music to iPhone. But why don’t you do so? Here are some possible reasons for it.
The newly added music will erase the old one every time.
You can only download the purchase music from iPhone, but not for all kinds of music.
You are required to pair with your computer and you cannot copy music from different devices to the same iPhone.
You can select playlists, artists, albums and genres, and export playlists from iPhone but are not allowed to just add one song at a time.
Owing to iTunes’ flaws, many users want to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes. And here comes another question: how do I send music to iPhone without iTunes?
Besides iTunes, there are many ways to manually add music to iPhone without iTunes, such as, using Dropbox, Google Play Music, MediaMonkey, mBackupper etc. And all of them will not replace the old music with new one. In short, there is no need to add songs to iPhone with iTunes.
As mentioned above, there are many software you can use to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Here, I’ll show you two of them. Both are free.
1. Download Dropbox on both your computer and iPhone, install it. Then, sign in Dropbox with the same account.
2. Download free music from internet and Dropbox supports music with file extension like, .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav.
3. Open Dropbox folder on the laptop or desktop via Dropbox app, then drag and drop all of the music you want to listen into this folder.
4. Start the Dropbox app on your iPhone and listen to these songs via network. But if you don’t have an internet connection, you can mark songs as "Favorite" to make them available offline.
Note: To make songs available offline, you can swipe the song you want to keep on your iPhone from left to right, then tap ☆ to store songs.
1. Download Google Music Manager on your computer and iPhone, install it. Sign in with the same Gmail or YouTube account.
2. Choose “Upload songs to Google Play” and select songs from your computer to sync.
3. Listen to your music on iPhone after it’s loaded. Also, you can make it offline.
Except for downloading music directly from PC to iPhone without iTunes, there are still some users who want to transfer MP3 to iPhone without iTunes offline. So, in the following, I’ll show you how to do that with a free reliable iPhone transfer for iPhone 5, 8, X, XR, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, SE, 12, etc. It’s AOMEI MBackupper. And Here are some features of it.
Free Software: You can transfer unlimited songs to iPhone for free.
Fast Transfer: Its speed depends on the number of your music files, and is higher than the average speed on the market.
Universal Transfer: You can export music from one iPhone and then transfer them to any other iPhone.
Widely compatible: It’s compatible with all of the iOS systems, even the latest iOS 14/13, iPhone 12/11, iPad 8/Air 4..
Step 1. Download AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2. Select Transfer to iPhone at the bottom.
Step 3. Drag and drop music from computer to the box.
Step 4. Click Transfer to start the task right away.
When you want to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes, you can try above ways. All of them are free. And they will not erase your old music files.
In specific, the first two ways use a computer to transfer music files while the third one is directly from computer/iPhone to iPhone. Just select one of them according to your situation. With these methods, how to put music to music to iPhones without iTunes is not a problem anymore.
Is this guide helpful? You could share it to help more people.