4 Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 12
How to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone 12? This passage will guide you to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone in every way.
You could get a lot of songs from iTunes Store. What if you want to share the music you are listening to? It would be easy if the target is an Apple device. You can transfer music from iPhone to iPhone with Apple built-in tools or third-party software.
AOMEI MBackupper is a professional iPhone file transfer. You could selectively save music from iPhone to computer and then transfer them to another iPhone.
★ Preview Music: When you transfer music tracks to other device, you could preview and select the music tracks on your iPhone to meet your needs.
★ Widely Compatible: It supports iOS 14 and all the iPhone including iPhone 12/11 Pro/11 /SE 2020. It also supports transfer music tracks to iPad 8/Air 4 and iPod Touch.
With AOMEI MBackupper, you could selectively transfer music to any iPhone and then leave a copy of them on your computer. Follow the steps below to quickly copy music.
Step 1. Download and launch AOMEI MBackupper. Connect the source iPhone to computer and remember to tap Trust This Computer.
Step 2. Click Custom Backup and unselect the other files if you don’t want them. You could click Music to enter Selection. After selecting the needed files, click the orange button OK.
Step 3. Click on Start Backup in the lower-right corner and your music tracks would be transferred to your computer in seconds. After finishing the task, disconnect the iPhone.
Step 4. Connect the target iPhone to computer and tap Trust This Computer.
Step 5. Click the Arrow icon Restore in Backup Management. You could also click Music to select the needed files. After finishing selecting, click OK.
Step 6. Click on Start Restore and the selected music tracks would be transferred to the target iPhone in seconds.
iTunes is the professional tool for Apple users to manage the music tracks they have purchased. You can also use it to share iTunes music with friends.
1. Download iTunes on your PC and then connect the iPhone of which you wish to transfer purchased music;
2. Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchase from [device’s name]. The purchased music on iPhone would be transferred to iTunes library;
3. Disconnect the first connected iPhone. Connect another iPhone.
4. Click Music > Songs in the sidebar and the playlist would be shown. You could select the preferred music tracks and then right-click them > add to device > [device’s name]
Home Sharing allows you to share music tracks among 5 people. As long as you have signed in the same ID, you could share the music tracks purchased by this ID.
1. On the iPhone you want to transfer music from, go to Settings > Music.
2. Scroll down to choose Home Sharing and sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Perform the two steps on the iPhone that you want to sync music to.
After these steps are finished, the target iPhone would share the music library with yours as long as you have enabled Home Share.
You can also send the music as attachments in an email.
1. Download an Email app in App Store (you’d better have an account for that) and log in.
2. Choose the recipient or type an address.
3. Tap Add Attachments (usually in the bottom).
4. Select the music files you’d like to send. You could type its name in the search bar to find it.
5. Check whether the recipient has received those files.
Transferring music to another iPhone could be easy with this guide. First, you should purchase the music tracks. Then, you could use the 4 methods in this passage to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone.
AOMEI MBackupper is iPhone transfer for you to copy music because it is simple and leave the copy of music on computer.
Is this passage helpful? You could share it to help more people.