4 Free Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
Get troubled in transferring music from iPhone to iPhone? Follow the instruction and try these free ways to transfer music to iPhone.
iPhone is usually used as a media player and we like to listen to music with it. What if you want to share the music you are listening to? It would be easy if the target is an Apple device. You can transfer music from iPhone to iPhone with Apple built-in tools or third-party software.
Before you share the music tracks, you should confirm that you have purchased them. After that, you can save the files on your iPhone and play them without network. You can follow the instruction to buy music.
1. Download iTunes Store.
2. Search the music you want to purchase.
3. Pay for it and download it to Music.
mBackupper is a free professional iPhone file transfer. You could selectively save music from iPhone to computer and then transfer them to another iPhone.
Preview Music Tracks: When you transfer music tracks to other device, you could preview and select the music tracks on your iPhone to meet your needs.
More Files: This software could also be used to back up photos, messages, contacts, and videos. You could transfer them one time with this application.
Widely Compatible: It supports most iPhone models from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 11 and would be perfectly compatible with the latest iOS 13. It also supports transfer music tracks to iPad and iPod Touch.
With mBackupper, you could selectively transfer music from iPhone to iPhone and then leave a copy of them on your computer. Follow the steps below to quickly transfer music tracks.
Step 1. Download and launch mBackupper. Connect the source iPhone to computer and remember to tap Trust This Computer.
Step 2. Click Custom Backup and unselect the other files if you don’t want them. You could click Music to enter Selection. After selecting the needed files, click the orange button OK.
Step 3. Click on Start Backup in the lower-right corner and your music tracks would be transferred to your computer in seconds. After finishing the task, disconnect the iPhone.
Step 4. Connect the target iPhone to computer and tap Trust This Computer.
Step 5. Click the Arrow icon Restore in Backup Management. You could also click Music to select the needed files. After finishing selecting, click OK.
Step 6. Click on Start Restore and the selected music tracks would be transferred to the target iPhone in seconds.
The backup copy would be left on your computer. You could view them by clicking the Eye icon or position them by clicking the Pin icon.
You can also send the music as attachments in an email.
1. Download an Email app in App Store (you’d better have an account for that) and log in.
2. Choose the recipient or type an address.
3. Tap Add Attachments (usually in the bottom).
4. Select the music files you’d like to send. You could type its name in the search bar to find it.
5. Check whether the recipient has received those files.
Home Sharing allows you to share music tracks among 5 people. As long as you have signed in the same ID, you could share the music tracks purchased by this ID.
1. On the iPhone you want to transfer music from, go to Settings > Music.
2. Scroll down to choose Home Sharing and sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Perform the two steps on the iPhone that you want to sync music to.
After these steps are finished, the target iPhone would share the music library with yours as long as you have enabled Home Share.
iTunes is the professional tool for Apple users to manage the music tracks they have purchased. You can transfer your music tracks to another iPhone with this tool.
1. Download iTunes on your PC and then connect the iPhone of which you wish to transfer purchased music;
2. Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchase from [device’s name]. The purchased music on iPhone would be transferred to iTunes library;
3. Disconnect the first connected iPhone. Connect another iPhone.
4. Click Music > Songs in the sidebar and the playlist would be shown. You could select the preferred music tracks and then right-click them > add to device > [device’s name]
Transferring music to another iPhone could be easy under the instruction of this passage. First, you should purchase the music tracks. If you want to share them with others, you could send them in an email, share them by enabling Home Share or transfer them with iTunes. You could also use third-party software, like iTunes or AOMEI MBackupper, to save music to your computer and transfer them to another device.