Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID? Read this guide to learn three methods.
Apple iCloud provides an easy way to let users share data between two iDevices. However, sometimes, we need the no-iCloud way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. You may want to transfer data to new iPhone that using a new Apple account or want to share files with others. So you wonder "How do I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID”. Keep reading to learn more.
There are 3 ways that can help you transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID: save previous iCloud data on iPhone, transfer selected data via transfer tool, move all data with iTunes.
You may have created a new Apple ID for your new iPhone, so you’d like to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone with different Apple ID. Well, if you have synced old iPhone data to iCloud, there is an opportunity to download those content on new iPhone.
When you turn off the sync option of iCloud, you will be asked if you want to save the data on your device. You can take advantage of the feature to download iCloud data on iPhone.
1. Sign in the previous Apple ID on iPhone.
2. Go to Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Toggle off Contacts or other options > Choose Keep on My iPhone option.
3. Log out the previous Apple account > Sign in the new Apple account > You can choose to turn on the sync option to sync data to your new account.
If you have a computer at hand, the easiest way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID is using a data transfer tool. You can transfer all data in 1-click or just transfer the selected files as per your needs.
AOMEI MBackupper is one free iPhone to iPhone transfer tool that can help you transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, and messages from iPhone to iPhone with amazing speed. Besides, it will not erase any existing data on the target iPhone.
The tool supports all models including the latest iPhone 11/iPhone SE 2020 and would be perfectly compatible with the latest iOS 13.6. Download the tool on your PC and learn how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID.
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper and plug in the source iPhone > Tap “Trust” on the home screen to give your computer access to your iPhone.
2. Click Custom Backup and select the data you want to transfer.
Note: You can click each icon to select the items you want to transfer and click OK to confirm.
3. Select a storage path to save the data > Click Start Backup to transfer data to computer.
4. Unplug the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone > Click Back to go to the Backup Management interface.
5. Click the Expand tab >> Advanced option to choose Restore.
6. Confirm the data that would be transferred to the device > Finally, click Start Restore.
For anyone who wants to transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone, iTunes is another way to go. First make an iTunes backup of source iPhone and restore that backup to target iPhone. However, please be aware that all existing data on the target iPhone will be erased and replaced by the backup files. If you are OK with that, see the steps below.
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect the source iPhone to computer and run iTunes.
3. Click the Device tab > Select backup to This Computer > Click Back Up Now. Wait for the backup to be finished.
4. Unplug the source iPhone and plug in the target iPhone.
5. Go to Summary page > Choose Restore Backup... > Select the right backup and click Restore to make it.
That’s all for how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID. Does this passage solve your problem? You could share it to help more people. Or if you meet any problem, just leave a comment and we will reply to you ASAP.