How to Send Photos on iPhone to computer via Bluetooth?
Want to pair iPhone to computer and send photos on iPhone to computer via Bluetooth? Click this article and get clear ideas here.
Actually, using bluetooth to send iPhone photos to a PC depends on if your PC had bluetooth service. If so, you can see below and learn how to Bluetooth photos from iPhone to computer. If not, you can use the alternative way to share pictures between your iPhone and PC.
Speaking of how to share photos from iPhone to computer via Bluetooth, you may feel it’s too difficult. Don’t worry about this. This article is aimed to solve the problem.
Detailed steps to send photos via Bluetooth:
1. Open Bluetooth on iPhone.
2. On the computer, click “Start” >”Settings” >”Devices” >”Add Bluetooth & other devices”.
3. In the “Add a device” window, click “Bluetooth”. Then it will start to scan for the nearby Bluetooth and your iPhone’s Bluetooth will be listed in the result if it is discoverable.
4. Then, double-click the iPhone icon. After a while, you will get an authorization code which allows you to transfer photos between your computer and iPhone.
5. Now, send photos on iPhone to computer. Just open the Photos app of your iPhone and select photos you want to transfer, then click “Send” option and select using “Bluetooth”. Wait for a while and the photos will be transferred to your computer and saved in the Picture folder.
In fact, there are many computers, which don’t have the Bluetooth device. Don't worry, you can turn to AOMEI MBackupper, which can easily send photos from iPhone to Windows computer, as well as from PC to iPhone. It’s very easy to use.
Here, I’ll list some useful features for it. Just see below and it may be what you need.
✮ Fully support Windows and IOS system. This software is designed to transfer pictures from iPhone 7, 8, XR, XS, 11, etc to Windows 7, 8, 10.
✮ Backup photos in different location. With this software, you can send photos in Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share and Albums. Up still now, the Panoramas, Live Photos, etc are stored in Cameral Roll.
✮ The transferring speed is very fast. For example: backup 4001 pictures for iPhone X in just 6 minutes.
✮ Preview pictures after transferring. After transferring, you can go to backup path and check if your pictures are here. This feature is very useful, especially when you are not sure if your photos is backed up completely.
✮ Transfer specific photos instead of all. This tool allows you to choose one or several photos to send to a Windows computer.
If you need some of these features listed above, continue to see below and learn the specific steps.
To transfer photos from iPhone to PC, use the following steps:
1. Connect your iPhone via USB cable, unlock it and press “Trust This Computer” if you are asked.
2. Download AOMEI MBackupper, install and launch it.
3. Click “Photos Backup”.
4. In the next window, click the Photos icon at the right panel.
5. Select photos by its directory or date and click “OK”.
6. Click the undeline next to Path and select a path as you like. Then, click “Start Backup” and wait until the process is 100% completed.
✮ If you want to view your photos, you can select the backup image and click “Browse” at the upper right corner.
✮ To restore photos to another iPhone, you can select the image and click “Advanced” >” Restore” to achieve this goal.
✮ If you want more methods to transfer photos to computer, please refer to: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer in Windows 7/8/10?
For the question, “how to send photos via Bluetooth on iPhone to computer”, some user may feel annoying. Because there is no Bluetooth device on many Desktop.
To avoid this problem, you could consider using iPhone data transfer like AOMEI MBackupper. This software is free and can help you share photos from iPhone to computer easily and quickly. And its useful features can bring you more convenience. Just download and try it.