iTunes is what you need to get music from the Internet. You can easily buy the albums of your favorite singers in iTunes and download them to your computer. However, syncing music from computer to iPhone is not so easy, especially when you want to send music from other resources to iPhone.
You might have added all your songs to iTunes library and want to import music to all your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Because of the way to sync iTunes library is complicated, so you need to make sure whether it is possible to transfer songs from the same iTunes library to the different devices. The answer would be yes.
You can definitely do this in iTunes. You don’t need to create different Apple ID for different devices or switch Apple ID every time unless you need to download the music purchased by another account.
By the way, you can authorize up to 5 computers from iTunes Store with one account.
Section 1. How to manage multiple iPhone on one iTunes account?
Apple has released the last iPad 8/Air 4 and iPhone 12 is also going to be released. It’s time to upgrade your iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
To save the time to download all the songs to iPhone, you need to use iTunes to send music from computer to iPhone. Both of your new iPhone and iPad could be easily synced by iTunes. It is suggested to create different playlists for different devices. It would make the process convenient when you use one iTunes account for multiple devices.
1. Prepare the music you want to transfer. You need to add the music to iTunes library and you might need to log in different accounts. If you can’t transfer music to iPhone, you need to turn to another way.
2. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable and wait for it recognize the device. A premium USB port is a must because poor-condition USB port might cause many problems when iTunes transfers data.
3. After you see the device icon appears on the upper-left corner, click it.
4. Select Music section in the sidebar. If you want to send all the music to iPhone, just check Entire music library. If you want to send some of them, check Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
5. After you select all the songs you need, click Apply.
Section 2. How to manage multiple iOS devices via an easier way?
iTunes is not the best tool as an iPhone music manager. You must have found it not convenient when you add music or backup iPhone. You can try a free professional tool.
AOMEI MBackupper is a powerful iPhone data transfer and manage tool. It is easy to use and make data transfer among multiple devices possible
● Widely Compatible: It supports all the iOS devices including iPhone 12/11/X, iPad 8/Air 4/Pro/Mini.
● Easy Manager: It supports building data base for multiple iOS devices on one computer and easily transfer data between each other.
Save music from multiple devices
These steps would help you easily export playlist from iPhone:
Step 1. Download AOMEI MBackupper for free and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Wait for building connection. You might receive the prompt Trust This Computer on iPhone. Tap Trust then.
Step 2. Select Custom Backup on the home screen.
Step 3. Click the icon of Music to view all the music on iPhone.
Step 4. Preview music and select the needed ones. Click OK.
Step 5. Click Start Backup to save the songs to computer.
☛Tips: You can have a clear overview of all the backups from different iOS devices and easily transfer songs to another device by restoring data. You can feel free to restore songs because this operation will not delete or overwrite the library on your device.
Transfer Music to multiple devices
Except for restoring data, you can also directly send music from any sources to iPhone.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to AOMEI MBackupper and select Transfer to iPhone on the home screen.
Step 2. Drag and drop music from computer to the box.
Step 3. Click Transfer to import music to iPhone.
Bonus Tips: How to share iTunes library between two users?
You might have switched computer and want to move the whole iTunes library. It’s easy. Just backup iTunes library and restore it to anther computer.
1. Open iTunes and click File > Library > Consolidate Files.
2. Copy the whole folder C:\Users\YourUserName\Music\iTunes to your external HDD.
3. Copy the whole folder to your new computer.
4. Press Shift Key and then open iTunes. You would see the prompt to Choose iTunes Library.
5. Locate the previous iTunes library on computer and open the file iTunes Library.itl to quickly import this library to new computer.
Managing multiple devices with one iTunes library is possible and you don’t have to create multiple account for every device.
AOMEI MBackupper is a better iPhone music transfer and manage tool than iTunes. You can follow the above content to manage iPhone music in a new way.
Is this passage helpful? You could share it to help more people.