Solutions to Large iPhone Video Not Showing Up on PC
iPhone DCIM folder not showing videos? Read this guide to see why iPhone video not showing up on PC and the solutions to fix this annoying problem.
To transfer video from iPhone to PC, we can simply connect iPhone via a USB cable > open the iPhone > go to DCIM folder to find and copy videos to computer. However, you find that the videos that you want to export are not in the DCIM folder and why?
The DCIM stands for Digital Camera Images. All photos/videos taken with camera, screenshots, or pictures saved from Internet will be saved in this folder. However, if the video is a large one that more than 4GB, you may find the video is not showing up. If the correct driver is not installed, videos larger than 4 GB may not be seen in Windows XP or later. But don’t worry, there are some tips you can follow to troubleshoot this issue and transfer large video from iPhone to PC.
Below are three common ways to fix the video on iPhone not showing up on computer problem.
Or if you don’t want to spend time troubleshooting one by one, you may refer to the next part to learn an easy way to transfer large video from iPhone to PC
1. Restart your iPhone and computer.
2. Reset Location & Privacy settings. Go to Settings > Reset > Tap Reset Location & Privacy > Enter passcode to confirm. Then reconnect your iPhone to computer and you will be asked to authorize it to allow computer to use your device again.
3. Reinstall Apple Drive.
- Right-click My Computer > Go to Manage > Computer Manager > Device Manager > Universal Series Bus Controllers.
- Right-click on the file named "usbaapl64.inf" or "usbaapl.inf" > Click the Install option to reinstall Apple's Windows Drivers.
- Reconnect your iPhone to PC > Choose Import photos and videos when the Autoplay window pops up.
If you cannot find large video in DCIM folder, you can rely on AOMEI MBackupper - one professional iOS data transfer tool to help you transfer videos from iPhone to PC easily.
● It allows you to transfer any size of video from iPhone to PC without compromising video quality.
● It supports transferring all kinds of videos, including photo videos, music videos, and movies.
● Besides, it also can help you import videos from computer to iPhone without data erase.
Steps to Transfer Large Video from iPhone to PC
1. Download, install, and run AOMEI MBackupper > Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable. You may need to enter passcode on iPhone screen to give the software access to your device.
2. Click Transfer to Computer option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer to computer > Click OK to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be imported to computer > Select a destination to save the videos > If everything is OK, click Transfer to start.
5. When transfer completed, click OK > Now you can go to check your videos.
That’s all for how to fix large iPhone video not showing up on PC. If the common fixes cannot help you solve the problem, you can try AOMEI MBackupper to help you easily transfer any videos from iPhone to PC. If you have any other idea about this issue, please leave a comment and we will reply to you ASAP.