[4 Ways] How to Transfer Videos from iPad to Windows PC?
This guide will tell you how to transfer videos from iPhone to Windows 10, 8, 7 PC. The method to transfer large videos is included.
Want to transfer videos from iPad to PC? Maybe you want to backup iPad videos to computer and then delete them from device to free up space. Or maybe you want to edit videos with video editing software on your PC.
However, videos are usually large in size, which makes it a little difficult to transfer them from iDevice to computer. You cannot email a large video to yourself. But don’t worry, in this guide, you can learn 4 ways that can help you download videos from iPad to computer. First read these methods and then choose the most suitable one to follow according to your situation.
First introduce the simplest method - Use a professional iOS data transfer tool to transfer videos from iPad to computer. It can help you transfer all ll types of videos of any size. AOMEI MBackupper is such a tool.
You can download this tool and give it a try by yourself.
1. Run AOMEI MBackupper > Connect your iPad to computer via the USB cable. You may need to enter the passcode on iPad screen so that the software can access your device.
2. Click Transfer to Computer option on Home screen.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer to computer > Click OK to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be imported to your computer > Choose a destination to save the videos > If everything is OK, click Transfer to start.
Note: You can also choose to transfer videos from iPad to flash drive/external hard drive. Simply plug in your drive and select the drive as the destination.
When you try to email a large video, you will receive a notification telling you that the video is too big to be sent. But it does not mean you cannot send videos from iPhone to email. There’s one feature called Mail Drop that can help you send the video by email.
To send a video via email, you need to have an iCloud email address and enable Mail in your iCloud settings. You are able to send a file up to 5GB and the receiver has 30 days to download the attachments.
● Turn on Mail Drop
On iPad: Tap Mail > Preferences > Accounts > Advanced > Choose Send large attachment with Mail Drop.
1. Go to Photos app > Find and choose the video you want to transfer > Tap the Share icon.
2. Choose Mail option > Compose your email > Tap Send.
3. Then you will receive a message saying that the video is too large to send and you can choose to use Mail Drop > Simply tap Use Mail Drop option.
For Windows 10 users, you can let the built-in tool - Photos app to help you transfer videos from iPad to computer. It can help you transfer photo videos quickly.
1. Run Photos app > Plug in your iPad.
2. Tap Trust or enter passcode on iPad if asked.
3. Click Import > Select From A USB device > Click Import Settings to set the destination or other options > Click Done to continue.
4. Uncheck other photos and videos you do not want to import > Click Import Selected to make it.
When the iPad is connected to the computer, you can open the iPad internal storage to view photos and videos. Then you can copy and paste selected videos to your PC. However, you may meet the video not showing up on PC issue if the video is large in size.
1. Plug in iPad > Enter passcode on iPad if asked.
2. Go to Computer or This PC to find your iPhone > Double-click your iPhone > Open Internal Storage.
3. Open the DCIM folder and you will see one or more folders, labeled 100APPLE, 101APPLE, 102APPLE, etc. > Open the folder and you can see your pictures and videos > Copy and paste the needed videos to your computer.
That’s all for how to transfer videos from iPad to computer. If you prefer an easy and quick way to transfer photo videos, home videos, movies, then AOMEI MBackupper can be your best choice. It can help you transfer large videos without effort. Besides, you can also transfer photos, songs, messages and more. Go for it now to discover more!