How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone? (3 Ways Included)
Want to watch videos on iPhone? You will get to know how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone in every way.
You may love to download movies, TV Shows, and other videos on your computer, but you could not bring your computer with you sometimes. Therefore, you may want to transfer videos from PC/Mac to iPhone and enjoy these videos without the limitation of time and place.
There are 3 ways to teach you how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 4/5/6/7/8/X/XR/XS/11, please keep reading.
This software is a free iPhone transfer and backup expert for Windows PCs. AOMEI MBackupper supports most iPhone models from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 11/SE/12. With it, you can easily and quickly transfer videos, music, and photos from iPhone to Windows computer. In addition, it can also help you restore these files from computer to iPhone at any time.
AOMEI MBackupper is fully compatible with the latest iPhone 12/11, iPad 8/Air 4, and also supports iOS 14.
Step 1. Download AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to PC with USB cable.
Step 2. After your iPhone is recognized, select Transfer to iPhone at the bottom.
Step 3. Click the plus icon to locate and select videos you want to transfer.
Step 4. After adding all the videos you need, click Transfer.
iTunes can help you sync your music, photos, contacts, and different kinds of other files. Similarly, iTunes can also be used to transfer videos from PC to iPhone. You can follow these steps to learn how to transfer files from PC to iPhone with iTunes.
1. Launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it using an authentic cable. Once your iPhone is detected, select it from Devices to proceed.
2. Go to its Summary tab and visit its Options. From here, you need to turn on the option of “Manually manage music and videos”. Click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
3. This will launch a browser window. From here you can manually select the videos that you wish to transfer to your device.
4. Select your phone and go to the Movies tab from the left panel. Enable the option of “Sync Movies” and choose the files that you wish to move.
5. In the end, just click on the Apply button to transfer video from PC to iPhone.
If you wish to learn how to sync videos from pc to iPhone over the air, then you can use Dropbox. The following steps will show you how to transfer videos from pc to iPhone camera roll with the help of Dropbox.
1. Open Dropbox on your PC and sign into it.
2. Go to upload and tap on the Plus icon.
3. Select the videos you'd like to transfer to your iPhone, choose a folder to save it, and then upload the videos.
4. On your iPhone, go to Dropbox, sign into it and then download the videos you have just uploaded to your iPhone.
If you just want to transfer MP4 to iPhone from your Mac, AirDrop will also be an alternative. Check how to transfer a video from computer to iPhone below.
1. Open “Photos” app, click File > Import to add the target video to the program.
2. When the video is imported, click the share button and choose “Airdrop”.
3. Now you’ll see a notice to inform you turn on Airdrop on the iOS device.
4. On your iPhone, go to control panel and enable Airdrop, you’ll get a notice to accept the shared video, click “Accept”.
5. Within seconds, the video will be transferred to your iPhone successfully. You can see a notice on your Mac showing the video has been sent.
You can easily learn how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone in different ways above. You can choose the most suitable way according to your requirements. In addition, when you need to share files between your iPhone and computer, AOMEI MBackupper is a good helper.
Is this passage helpful? You could share it to help more people.