How to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG on Mac and Windows PC?
Want to bulk convert HEIC to JPG but do not know how? This guide will show you how to batch convert HEIC to JPG on Mac and Windows 10, 8, 7 PC.
iPhone or iPad now takes photos in HEIF format and saves images with HEIC extension. It only needs about half the storage space of JPG with equivalent quality, which helps to save storage space. However, it’s not a widely supported format. You will find that many apps won’t display or edit HIEC images and many websites won’t accept HEIC images either.
JPG is widespread and almost every software, application, and operating system support it. So you want to convert HEIC to JPG, right? To assist you, here in this guide, we will show you how to batch convert HEIC to JPG on Mac and Windows computer. Here we go.
You can batch convert HEIC to JPG on Mac using built-in apps: Photos or Preview.
Photos app features two ways to help you convert HEIC to JPG.
Open images via the Photos app > Drag and drop the selected images to desktop or a folder and they will be exported as JPEG automatically.
● Select the images you want to convert > Click File on the top menu bar > Click Export to choose Export (number) Photos…
● One dialog box will appear and you can specify Photo Kind, Quality, output location, and other configurations > Click Export to start the conversion.
1. Hold down the Command (⌘) key to select the pictures you want to convert.
2. Double-click one of the selected images to open Preview. Or you can right-click the selected images and click Open With to choose Preview.
3. Click Edit from the top menu bar and choose Select All.
4. Then click File and choose Export Selected Images...
5. Choose an output location or you can click New Folder to create a new location for the converted pictures.
6. Click Options > Choose JEPG next to Format > Drag the Quality slider to the desired level.
Tips: You can hold down the Option (⌥) key when you click the Format button to reveal more image formats.
7. Finally, click Choose to bulk convert HEIC to JPG.
Unlike Mac, there is no such built-in tool that can help you batch convert HEIC to JPG on a Windows PC. For Windows 10 users, you may find that after installing the HEIF codec, you can open HEIC files via Photos app. However, the images are still in HEIC format and other applications still cannot recognize them. In this case, you may rely on HEIC Converter to help you bulk convert HEIC to JPG.
The professional iOS data management tool recently adds the HEIC Converter that can help users convert HEIC to JPG, JPEG, and PNG easily and quickly.
With that being said, unless you try it, you will never know how easy it is to use. Click the download button to download and install this HEIC Converter on your PC and follow the steps to bulk convert HEIC to JPG on Windows 10, 8, 7 as you want.
Step 1. Run AOMEI MBackupper > On the Home screen, click HEIC Converter under Tools.
Step 2. Drag the images you want to convert or click Add Photos to choose HEIC images.
Step 3. Choose .JPG next to Photo Format > Choose the Photo Quality and Conversion Speed you prefer > Choose the storage path to save the photos > Click Start Converting to bulk convert HEIC to JPG.
Step 4. When the conversion is completed, you can click View files to check the photos.
That’s all for how to batch convert HEIC to JPG. Mac users can use Photos or Preview app and Windows PC users can rely on AOMEI HEIC Converter to make it. Hope it helps you somewhat. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and we will reply ASAP.