Home AOMEI Products Support

Schedule Task Question.

edited February 2017 in AOMEI Products Support

Hi all. 

Thanks for this nice software, and thanks for letting us try it free before we buy it. 

I have a question concerning any schedule task. 

If we program a backup to be scheduled, any type of schedule. Do we have to start AOEMEI each day to do it, either manually or via the startup folder? Or is AOMEI takes care of it by autostarting itself when required?

Thanks for you help. 

Bat

Comments

• If you set up the schedule backup task, the software will invoke a small tray to do that task. There is no need to open the software by yourself. But you need to assure that the computer is tuned on when at the time you set.

• What do you mean by 'the software will invoke a small tray to do that task'?

Bat

• It means the program will start  by itself and you can see that is started in the background because a small icon will appear in the system tray bar.

• Got it. I can see AOMEI ABSync (32 bit) Process in Task Manager. The AOMEI Icone only appears in the system tray bar when it is active, ie: during the actual backup, which in my case is only 1 minute in duration. That is why I wasn't seeing anything in the system tray bar. 

Thanks renhoss. 

Bat