Home AOMEI Products Support

Backuper free and pro can not load element not found or image file not found.

I have the pro version installed on a vista 64 pc, upgraded  to new backuper versions, created a winpe 64 and 32 bit aomei boot disk.The drive was that I backed up to was put in another pc, but when trying to verify the images ( system or drive backup) it failed with the error;   can not load element not found or image file not found. So I copied the folder to another drive, booted to the winpe disk and the same error. I have had a mix of the free version and pro ( givaway) on two systems, but not the target system. This backup is 10 moths old, seduled backups where not preformed. This when pointing the program to the physiacl location, trying to check it or mount it in the same error.

Comments

• Where is your backup image? You save it to the internal disk? Can you choose the image to do the explore? Please try to explore it and choose the backup image file manully to run it again.

• Utilities: check image, explore image, merge image all return same error on 3 difrent computers from within windows or the weipe boot disk.

imagebup3.2.png

• We reply you in the email. Please check.

• Yes tried this all of the options from the utility with same results.

I even renamed the files adi to afi same issue.

The backup is 147 gig but I can send one 4.7 size, it was split for dvd.

• regarding image bup3.2, you have to import the image. From the home page of backupper, the Arrow button imports it.