Home AOMEI Products Support

Error code 4125

I am running AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition 3.2 on my  Windows 7 Professional PC . When I try to explore an image I get a message as per  fattached screen shot. If I uninstall AOMEI then reinstall I am able to explore images for a little while, but then the same problem happens again.

I sent this as a query to AOMEI technical dept. together with the log folder (also attached), but they said they could find nothing wrong and would do some testing to try and replicate the issue.

In the absence of an answer for the time being from AOMEI, has anyone else experienced this problem and if so found a solution?

imagescreen shot.jpg

imagelog.zip

Comments

• Actually, you can restore the image to other location and get the file you want.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• I am not sure what you mean, which other location do you mean?

• what backup you do? system backup? partition backup? or disk backup?

• I do a disc backup.

• OK, we got it.

Actually, you can restore it to another disk, and check the image if you want to do that.

We are trying to fix the problem now.

• My image has already been saved to a different hard drive, so that is not a solution to my problem.

• hi grandsire02,

So sorry for the inconvenience.
    About this issue. Maybe because some useful drivers can not be load. You can manually uninstall the program and re-install it on your PC. Then try again.

• Please read my original posting!!!! It said  "If I uninstall AOMEI then reinstall I am able to explore images for a little while,but then the same problem happens again".

• We understand it, we will continue to solve it.

• If possible, please Install Backupper to a new PC and try to explore images from it. Then take a look at if the issue still exist.

• edited January 2016

Hello grandsire02

1) as admin suggested, in his message #1 and message #5, to restore (not explore) the image to some disk. From my part, I would suggest to restore just one partition.

1A) and as Neo suggested in his message#10, try to explore the image on a different, consumer PC, if you have one, using just Backupper 3.2 standard. This would tell if the image is right.

2) suggest check the integrity of the disk backup image (not explore, just check). This would tell if the image is not right.

3) I suggest to create a Backupper 3.2 bootable media and try to explore from there. This would tell the data is not lost.

4) is this on just on disk backup or on several disk backups? Consider also that it could be your source disk for some (unknown) reason resists to backup. Or some software. Being fluent in end-user PC, maybe yours is a special more demanding configuration.

Is your image on a special device, or is it plain attached USB disk?

It is strange that Explore works for a short time, after what you cannot redo Explore command again.

5) Three days ago I explored a consumer Win8.1 disk image. For some files I had to use the Bootable Media, others were available from simple Explore. Means Explore works basically.

Waiting for some answer, maybe not to all points.

Oh, and please detach some external disks, as they are visible from the log, when trying to analyse the Explore issue. What is the purpose of that internal SSD? Thanks for having posted the log folder.

• Dear AOMEI, what does error code 4125 mean, exactly. Is there a list of error codes?

• 4152 error is that the explore driver  is not installed suceesfully.

So we need to uninstall it manually and rsinstall it.

• Please read my original posting! I said "If Iuninstall AOMEI then reinstall I am able to explore images for a little while,but then the same problem happens again."

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 25 January 2016 10:05
    To: grandsire02
    Subject: [aomeitech] admin commented on your discussion.

[Error code 4125]

4152 error is that the explore driver  is notinstalled suceesfully.So we need to uninstall it manually and rsinstall it.

http://www.aomeitech.com/forum/discussion/comment/6784#Comment_6784

• OK, we got it.Sorry for all of that. We will find the problem and solve it quickly.