Home AOMEI Products Support

When will be Aomei PE Builder error for KB3045999 and KB3022345 be fixed?

edited November 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

I downloaded & installed & created a BootCd with v1.5 of AOMEI PEBuilder.

Similarly to v1.4 I could not get the generated BootCD running on several Win 7 64bit systems.

After 1-2 minutes booting I always get a blue screen.

I guess the issues in PEBuilder with MS patches KB3045999 and KB3022345 is still alive.

Description e.g. here:

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/5-system-rescue-boot-disc-based-on-windows-pe/

When will it finally be fixed?

Peter

Comments

• edited November 2015

Did you run PEBuilder 1.5 on a Windows 8 machine? (it probably would do better than on a windows 7 machine. And is the computer where you run PEBuilder 1.5, EFI or BIOS style? And what are the target computers, EFI or BIOS style)

• No, I run it on a Win 7 Pro 64bit machine. BIOS style for primarily BIOS style.

I have no Win 8 machine.

Is it possible to run PEBuilder in VMware VM with Win 8.1 guestOS?

• edited December 2015

PEBuilder refused to run on my VMWare VM with US-english Win8.1 guest OS. (with an explicit message telling that it needs english Win8.1, or any Win8,)

• Can you send us a screenshot of that problem?

• edited December 2015

Dear admin,

I tried to reproduce on a fresh virtual Win8.1 US-en, but was unable to reproduce the error there, even after installing the german language pack and switching the display language.

The other virtual system where I could not install PEBuilder1.5, was a Win8.1 US-en
    too, but later I had installed german language pack, and the virtual computer was not fresh, so the situation
    was special. The screen shot below is from the "other" system.

Therefore please accept my apologies on this.