Home AOMEI Products Support

Answer what AOMEI is in your mind to help us make improvement.

edited September 2017 in AOMEI Products Support

We'd like to know what the position of AOMEI in your mind, so could you please answer the question below:

What is AOMEI in your mind? And what is AOMEI's outstanding feature? (eg. Google is an Internet company and its outstanding feature is online search; Facebook is a SNS company and its outstanding feature is connecting people.) Also, you can talk more about AOMEI here. If you prefer email, you can email us at [email protected].

To show our appreciation, every participant will get either AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional or AOMEI Backupper Professional for free. Thank you in advance!

This activity is closed.

Comments

• AOMEI makes easy to use software utilities for managing and maintaining computer systems and user data.

• I'm not a computer technician, a simple Rooter computers. But without it today can not live, because the fact of being a direct and to my knowledge program, is what consumes less resources compared to competitors.

Another fact that I believe impressive not only for minutes but for other users is the high-speed backup and recovery. The Aomei PE Builer it's just amazing since it combines all the tools and turns into a true backup kit.

In my parents do little help to friends to format your machine when the problems, but virtually all computers are installed and backed up. Think how easy life of human beings, because when the problem any longer restore the image held.

Like any program, a mistake there another bug there that is fixed over time. Just think for people who are techniques in computer might have a portable version. It would greatly facilitate life.

Well that's it! Aomei until I die, or computer I'm writing this message fails once!  image

• edited November 2015

@paul1149, @vagn_32,

Thank you both for your valuable opinions and they do help.

BTW, what product do you want? AOMEI Backupper Pro or AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro? 

• I would say that where Google is an Internet company whose strong point is online search and advertising, and Facebook's social networking software is considered the best for connecting people, AOMEI would be a software data backup company whose products are both powerful and easy to use. I have found Backupper to be an invaluable resource which has saved me that most precious commodity, Time.  As for me, I like Backupper, so Backupper Pro would be my choice.

• HI,

Thank you! If possible, it would be great to have a license from
       Aomei Backupper PRO.

Success for you

• I have been using a popular  Imaging software for years and I love it. But over years it has grown into many directions and the too many features that it offers have actually discouraged me in trying all the features. I buy a backup software just to backup my system reliably. That's all I want.  I have also been using a popular snapshot software. It is fast and very handy. Yet I am not sure how reliable it would be in case of an emergency. I have downloaded and  tried many other solutions. AOMEI Backupper Professional is one of the tools I tried.

Modern and sleek looking interface of AOMEI created a very good impression on me even before I began to use it. Installation was easy. It did what I wanted it to do - backup reliably. I visited the website. Again it was sleek and modern. Hundreds of discussion threads gave me the confidence that it is a growing company. The price is reasonable. I searched the web, and I found words of appreciation everywhere. AOMEI Standard version is better than a few other paid programs in the market. 

Google in the beginning did one thing the right way - help people search and get find they want.  I would feel great if AOMEI do just one thing the right way - help people backup reliably and restore the system when they need - without any failure.

I am sure AOMEI will do it.  

• Reliable solution at affordable cost is what comes to my mind when I think of AOMEI software. A friend recommended AOMEI backupper standard and I immediately began to love it.

Thank you.

• I equate the solutions being created by AOMEI to be similar in nature to the type of utilities and solutions that Winternals used to create before Mark Raussinovich sold his company to MS. (Winternals main product ERD commander is now known as DaRT and is only offered to the select few who have expensive software assurance for select volume licensing scenarios...  The rest of the Winternals software is found on the Sysinternals section of MS website.) Ultimately there are certain tasks users of Windows find themselves needing to perform at times, but unfortunately for most of the computer users in the world the knowledge to perform these tasks are almost purposely cryptic in nature and feel more like afterthoughts of the Windows Development Team.  Performing these tasks may make your life easier, or in many cases they mean life of death to your windows installation.. Without the prerequisite skill set to understand the tasks, tools and documentation available from Microsoft many users would be faced with the reality of losing their Windows installation and customizations, some people spend months, or even years tweaking and tuning windows to their own usage habits.. not to mention possibly losing items from windows security stores, your saved credentials, or maybe your identity in the form of private keys, to unlock the encryption to gain access to your data you wanted to keep private so you encrypted it, maybe even your data itself depending on your skill set.  People may still not realize that having a copy of the files that were on a your OS isn't quite the same as being able to find a way to get the OS to boot again.  AOMEI is a miracle for people who may find themselves in situations like this.

I think AOMEI should continue to identify other tasks related to profiles, security, customization, or any task which deserves a "better way" than what the developers of windows ultimately made for themselves.. Ultimately there is probably a bunch of things we all experience in the realm of Windows Maintenance and Setup which could be deserving of the AOMEI magic touch.  Maybe there should be an alternative to get a product like DaRT (Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset) from an alternative souce since it is only offered to the select few in the highest end of the volume licensing spectrum.

The tools which AOMEI provides already seem to fit the exact gap in the market which ERD commander use to provide, and DaRT currently does, confusingly at best.  AOMEI's tools that match up with those found in the DaRT package are already far superior to the ones being offered by MS..  Taking a close look at DaRT may provide AOMEI with some possible paths to think about in terms of expanding your product catalog.

Ultimately..... This is what I think...

AOMEI creates software tools to simplify some of the most important administrative tasks that are otherwise much more lengthy, convoluted, and time consuming to perform using the tools, techniques and documentation available from both official and non-official sources.  These tools feel like precision crafted instruments that have been honed into a software tool that is not only FULLY comprehensive but also suprisingly easy to use thanks to its intuitive interface that just feels right.

Regards,

Richard Graver

Previous MCSE Certs under my belt, MS Certified Professional  / Trainer / Taught MCSE boot camps at one point in time.

Now I just consult and devise network solutions based on MS and Open Source

• edited November 2015

@RchGrav

Thank you so much for your precious analysis and suggestions. DaRT does worth our exploring through. And, "make a software tool that is not only FULLY comprehensive but also suprisingly easy to use" is actually what we are pursuing for. We hope that we can make our products better and better to benefit our users.

Thanks again!

• AOMEI is easy to use and most importantly, reliable. With AOMEI I can be sure I can get my system back and that is really important.

• edited November 2015

AOMEI Backup is reliable, reliably restoring. I have two use cases:

a) Computer A:WindowsXP and Windows 10 system restore.

b) Computer B: Windows10 Disk restore, this one was critical because W10 10586 messed up .

AOMEI partition lite is enabling.

Computer B; needed to shrink, convert to Logical and create Partitions. Windows10 built-in did not allow it.

AOMEI emergency disk is gentle. It does not modify the disks (at issue, to be copied, or restored from, to be looked at) by writing signatures and logs

PS sucess stories, computers A and B are MBR-style. I had not yet UEFI use cases.

• Thankyou so much for making this product. AOMEI Backupper is a great tool. Saved me many hours andheadaches. Very Easy to use software. Would be nice though if you could createa bootable environment on a secondary partition for easier restore. Either way it’sa great product!

• Aomei is a disk managment company that makes what many other companies claim to be. Reliable. The software actually works when I need it without adding odd quirks to a system.

The worst bug I ever hit with Aomei was a UI that was 2x bigger than it should have been, but that was fixed.  I've tried the competitors out there and even bought one other for several years but I was never happy with the instability and bugs that every new version brought.

• Thank you all for your excellent opinions and we'll send you the license of the product you want by email. BTW, you can invite your friends, colleagues and people you know who are interested in this to join in this inquiry.

Welcome everyone!

• I just recently learned about AOMEI Backuper and have been using Backuper Standard ever since. It's by far the best backup/imaging solution that is available for free. Paid version is even better and now when we are offered to get one for free it's just too good to pass.

All in all very good product and I'm amazed by the features that are offered for free. Thanks :)

• I have used several of the other backup/recovery softwares over the years, but none of them have the leading edge capablities of AOMEI.

AOMEI has the features that I really need, not the superfluous fluff that the other guys brag about.

• I'm a senior who doesn't have the time to keep up with the rapid pace of changing technology.  I am not interested in learning about UEFI, SSD trim, and RAID configurations. My prime objective is to have a reliable way to back up my files and my operating system.   AOMEI backupper has hit the nail on the head with their Backupper program.  Before AOMEI Backupper I procrastinated over making system images or doing daily file backups because I was never sure if I was using other backup programs correctly.  I didn't trust the backups I was making.  That is all behind me now because AOMEI Backupper designers know how to set their technical-geek selves aside and build interfaces and write help files so that plain folks can understand them.  The icing on the cake for me is that AOMEI software prices are totally reasonable and they provide lifetime updates.  What's not to like? 

• @wirechuck,

Thank you for your appreciation!

We do aim to develop tools for non-professionals like you; and we are glad that you like it. Your appreciation is our energy and we will keep forward!

• To me AOEMI Onekey is piece of mind I get everytime I boot my computer when I see that  brief option to roll back to a prior saved image state wherever I am without having to have a Windows restore CD/USB.  AOEMI backupper is a welcome alternative to the other image programs I've used in the past in that it has a very friendly user interface (have only used it so far to make images, not incremental backups.)  Thanks AOEMI

• All the reviews I've read about AOMEI products have always been very favorable, especially their recovery product. I'm in the middle of trying to recover my Vista OS and am hopeful that 'AOMEI Backupper Professional' will recover my files. Looking forward to receiving a copy of 'AOMEI Backupper Professional' and posting my success story.

Thank you, AOMEI!

• edited November 2015

I like Aomei.  Just used Backupper Professional 2.5 and Partition Assistant Pro 5.6 and 5.8 as follows, but I have some criticism:

a) I have a leftover 500GB hybrid hard drive-SSD (Momentus XT) - it was the operating system C:\ drive in my wife's old XP Pro lapptop, and I wanted to prepare this drive to be the replacement system drive in a different XP Pro desktop.  But ideally first to save and hide the old data.  I used Partition Assistant Pro 5.8 to reduce the existing C:\ partition to be only 80GB.  I then made the big unallocated space into a partition.  I then converted both the old hidden Dell partition and the old C:\ partition to both Logical and Hidden and removed their drive letters.  I then changed the drive letter of the big empty partition to C:\.  Later, I split this new empty C:\ partition into two partitions, one small and reformatted to FAT32 and one big as NTFS.  Again, I removed the drive letter of the small and changed the big to C:\.  But NOT hidden and NOT logical.  (These would be the target empty partitions when I Restored the old XP desktop drive to this Momentus.)

HOWEVER, in order to see and check what was in the OLD original partitions, I needed EaseUS because EaseUS can "explore" partitions, and Aomei cannot.

ALSO, later I saw that Aomei was not successful in all the steps above.  Again, I needed EaseUS to re-hide the original Dell utility partition and again to remove its drive letter.

b)  I used Backupper Professional 2.5 first to backup my old desktop drive to a USB external drive, then I put the Momentus XT into the desktop to do the Restore.  In that process, I discovered that Restore could be done by partitions - a good thing - and so that's what I did, especially to preserve the two old hidden partitions on the Momentus.

However, after the Restore, the Momentus would not boot - I got an error that there was no bootable drive.  So I used Macrium Reflect Free's repair MBR function.  Voila - all good, and I am writing this now from the desktop with its replacement hard drive.  But, again, Aomei does not have MBR repair like Macrium Reflect Free.

Also, the "align" options in Aomei were good and (I think) helpful.

So - Aomei should

(1) add the ability to "explore" partitions like EaseUS,

(2) re-check the "hide" and "convert to logical" functions because they did not work 100% on the original Dell utility partition - I needed EaseUS to redo this, and

(3) add a MBR repair function that is as thorough and effective as Macrium Reflect Free's.

Also, Aomei's English-language pages are not as good as they should be.  The person writing them does not speak English as a first language, and this hurts Aomei's brand image.

Well, I like Aomei, and with some extra help from two other companies, my project has been a success.  I write these comments to help Aomei be even better.  Thank you.

• In my mind, AOMEI is a company which makes disk management utilities. Their outstanding features are providing free software which performs tasks like scheduled incremental backups, windows to go creation, and image explorer most of which are not available with other free backup software. I'm glad I found this company. I look forward to receiving a copy of AOMEI Backupper Professional!

• @glnz,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered!

Your experience with our products shows us what we should focus on. Some of the features don't work 100% in a few situations, but we are responsible to improve it. Also, as you suggested, some features should be added into our products to make it better.

As for English-language pages, we accept your opinion without deny. We are not native speakers, but we will try our best to catch your tongue and we will try our best to create better and better tools for our users.

A common "thank you" won't express our gratitude to you.

• edited December 2015

When I think of a software for backup/cloning I want to have a tool that:

1. it's easy to use

2. don't mess with my disks

3. "What You See Is What You Get" in terms of operations on the disk(s). No surprises.

AOMEI meet all these needs.

• What does AOMEI do?  Simple answer, it does everything that I need it to do to manage my hard drives!  It's does what it says it does - it's your assistant there to help you by its simplicity and ease of use.  Disk management should not be difficult and with the AOEMI tools disk management is simplicity itself.

Google is searching

Facebook is social media

AOEMI is disc management.

Hope this is what you wanted - if it is I'd love a serial for AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional - it does all the disc management that Winows doesn't!

• Recently, I've changed my home computer basic disk to a dynamic disk in Win 7 inadvertantly. I've been trying to change partition size of my system partition since then. I was under the impression that with Dynamic disc, it is easy until I read another post saying dynamic disk 'system partition' size can't be extended. The web search send me through rounds and rounds with different (freeware) softwares trying to do the conversion. In most other disk utility softwares, whether it will do disk conversion is not clearly stated until I tried and had to find it the hardway. But only AOMEI PA Standard version stated directly that it does not handle Dynamic disks! So, I appreciated the disclaimer.

I'm in need for the AOMEI PA Professional version to do the work. Thanks!

• edited December 2015

To be honest, I had not heard of AOEMI until recently.  I have used Acronis for many years but wanted to try something new now that I have upgraded my home pc's to Windows 10.  Through various reviews I found out about AOEMI and the Backupper application.  I prefer your product so far - and the free upgrades for pro products.

Thanks,

Bazz

(If still available, I would like the backupper pro.)

• Hope this is still open.

I get my clients to buy AOEMI becuase under that simple to use interface, there is a raw powerful engine, that gives my clients an accessible application and the power I need to secure their important data over and over again.

Also, support is amazing.

(would also prefer backupper pro)

• edited December 2015

I have loved backupper standard ever since I first tried it! I have attempted to use other products but none of them have been a easy to use as AOMEI Backupper! It is fast! it is solid! It just works! and it works very well. I would like to use pro if you are still offering a free license

• @mrforsythexeter, @chuck_baumgartner, @lucas72, @Blitz, @BazzSD

Sorry for the weekend, we will send you the pro license on next Monday.

Thank you for your suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.