Home AOMEI Products Support

This could be a good product.

I purchased this program with hopes it would be getting better. From reading this forum and see no answers to users questions from the owners of this program I don't see this program going anywhere. When the owners do answer and say it will be fixed there is never a update to the program. It's like take your money and run.

Comments

• ganon11000, thank you very much for your explanation.

camper913, we are very sorry for the late because we had 7 days holiday from 1st, Oct to 7th,Oct due to our National Day. We received too many emails and questions on the forum that we cannot reply in time. Apologize for that. 

What problem you encountered? Please post it here, we will do our best to solve the problem. Even if we are not able to figure it out in a short time, but this problem will be reported to the development team and recorded in our feedback library and we will fix it in the future version at least.

• Yes, there has been updates about every month. My problem is I can't make a boot disk with Win pe. It says I have to download and install a AIK Kit. I should not have to do this as other backup programs can make one without add ons. I read other users are asking the same problem I have this program on a computer that came with Vista and then I upgraded to windows 7 and now to 10. Will ther be a fix.

Thanks.

• camper913, 

As for this problem, it is because that the way to create the boot disk using Backupper is different from other software. I am sorry that I cannot explain more to you, this comes to secret. And I am sorry that you may have to install ADK on your Windows 10 if you want to make a bootable media using Backupper. 

• That's a strange thing to call a "problem"... it's simply a requirement, and the WAIK/WADK is free... AND the product documentation clearly calls it out as well as tells you in the product UI's themselves.

Other products either use a Linux based recovery environment or possibly pay MS some licensing fees to distribute their own WinPE WIM file directly.

And believe me, I am QUICK to slam AOMEI for not even so much as responding to the fact that their PEBuilder is broken and imcompatible with MS Updates as of some time after December 2014 - at least for every Windows 7 x64 user I've had try it...