Home AOMEI Products Support

PE Builder 1.5 crash

edited September 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

Hi,

Windows 7

Generate a CD with PE Builder 1.5. >> Boot >> WinPE start >> crash  with :

STOP : c0000145 {Application error}

The application was unable to strat correctly (Oxc000000d). Click OK to close the application.

This is the same as with PE Builder 1.4

Thanks for a solution.

A. philippe

Comments

• It will only work with an operating system say updated (Windows Update) until December 2014

• "It will only work with an operating system say updated (Windows Update) until December 2014"

Could you be more explicit. I dont understand.

Thanks

• Hi,

That is the case.

According an other  discussion, it works only with an English system.

Is that true ?

Thanks

• I create as mentioned above with my Brazilian system

• ALPH... vagn_32 comments about things working only up until the "December 2014" updates from Microsoft have to do with the following post I made back in May:

http://www.aomeitech.com/forum/discussion/comment/4943#Comment_4943

I traced the STOP error / BSOD you reported here as having to do with an incompatability introduced with MS hotfixes released sometime after December 2014. I never put in the effort to isolate it to a particular fix(es), that's AOMEI's job............ which they seem to have failed to do.

It is my ~belief that the previous observation of things working only on English systems were probably made BEFORE I discovered that the problem was in fact an MS hotfix compatability issue. For instance, the person who reported success on English Windows might NOT have been running one of the MS updates that PEBuilder has problems with, while the users running non-English systems and reporting the same failure probably DID have the updates installed.

Or... could be an entirely different reason resulting in the same problem ;-).

Either way, nobody from AOMEI has acknowledged the issue as far as I have seen... and so I am going to move on to other products due to seemingly poor support here for AOMEI products.

• Aomie support is very slow.

Competitors have 24 hours a day