Home AOMEI Products Support

Universal Restore Check Box not Displayed on Some Images

sorry for Bad English (Not my native Language)

I was Created Win8.1U PE with Aomei Backupper.

But i can't use Universal Restore function (I Can't Find Check Box) (Other Function work well) On Images by 'Partition Backup' (Maybe not work on 'disk backup' image

I want to use it on All Image (Like Acronis 2014)

Can I Enable it by myself?

Comments

• Hi Datenol,

1st make sure you are using Backupper v2.5 to create WindowsPE

If you use the PE builder it will only reconize v2.2 (update to come soon).

• I success to make 2.8 PE from scratch (trace all registery&file change and do them manually)

it work well but it backupper's problem (i cann't find universal option on recovery when i was created images by partiton backup menu)

• You can check Universal restore when you do system restore or disk restore.

• i need to use Universal Restore on Image Created by Partition Backup for Multi boot Enviroment

if you do Backup OS Partition by System Backup you can use 'UR' but if you select OS Partition on Partition Backup and Backup OS Partition you cann't use that (Same partition's Backup image and it contain same filesystem but why can do?)

• i need to use Universal Restore on Image Created by Partition Backup for Multi boot Enviroment

if you do Backup OS Partition by System Backup you can use 'UR' but if you select OS Partition on Partition Backup and Backup OS Partition you cann't use that (Same partition's Backup image and it contain same filesystem but why cann't do?)

i found misstype but cann't edit my comment (tested by chrome, ie11, FF but same)

imageedit box.png