Home AOMEI Products Support

Destination path not writeable

I heard that I should create a boot disk but I didnt understand why can someone explain? If any other suggestions please will all do.  I dont know what to about it I'm just trying to get my data back.imageThank you.

Comments

• You can try to use Explore Image in Utiites to mount the backup image. Then you can copy the files to where you want to them to be.

• I'll try that and let you know Thanks

• I'm getting something similar, but it's restoring from a folder - not disk or partition - backup and doesn't give the option of mounting the backup as a virtual drive:

Then it complains about the file path being too long (it's a mystery as to how they existsed to be backed up in the first place), so I have a backup I can't restoreimage

• Hi,

About not able to restore the image, please post us the entire log folder. 

And exploring file backup image, it is a little different from exploring partition or disk backup image. In the screenshot you post, you can select the file/folder or the E: drive  on the left column, then click Save As to browse  a  path to save the image as a folder. After that you can view the folder. The folder should be named as Drive[E:] by Backupper. 

• I tried exploring the image but I got a error. Ill post a sceenshot.