Home AOMEI Products Support

How to move backups

edited February 2014 in AOMEI Products Support

Hello,

I've been using AOMEI Backupper for a while and I'm very happy with it.

I just bought a new HD and I'd like to move all my backups there

(from D:\misc\AOMEI Backup to E:\Backup\AOMEI Backup) but I can't find

an option for it. Is there a registry key/ configuration file that I can change?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hello,

You have to manually copy your backup file to the new location. After that, please first delete the old backup task and then reload it like this tutorial:

http://www.disk-partition.com/forum/discussion/120/the-folder-doesn039t-exist-or-cannot-be-accessed-how-to-reload-images

If you have any other questions or suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Kim

• took a while to find this but this worked for me on v2.5. The trick is go onto the home screen click advanced on the backup task and then click delete backup. This only deletes the task if you've moved it. Then follow the instructions in the link above posted by admin. The new backup task will be automatically created when you get back to the home screen if you've done it correctly.

• You can also change the backup saving path by using Edit Backup under Advanced option.

imagecopy image(03-12-15-18-56).bmp

• Hi. I have AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.0, and there is no Edit Backup under my Advanced option. I only have six options on that drop-down menu. Is this an option that's been removed from the program? I do need to redirect the Home screen backup paths.

• You need to upgrade to have that option. The latest version is 2.5 now.

• The link in #1 does not work - it gives a 404. What is the right link?