Home AOMEI Products Support

Downloaded 2.5 Pro, installed over 2.2 and now an invalid license!

Well, I bought a fully functioning registered version of AOMEI 2.2 Pro on my home laptop.  I just got the 2.5 update email and downloaded it.  It requested that I uninstall the 2.2 so I did.  I then installed 2.5.  When attempting to register the product with the original ley I get an INVALID LICENSE CODE error.

So what's the fix?  I am really getting fed up with ths product and it's quirks and bugs.

Comments

• I'd this issue while updating from 1.6 to 2x and 2.1 to 2.2 and so on at some machines. I was surprised that I hadn't this issue while updating to 2.5 on our testing PC. So I thought they fixed it. It seems that I was lucky and have to expect it on other machines again....

Anyway... Bring your PC offline before you start AB. When starting AB you will get the option for offline registration. Proceed it, bring your PC online again an finish the offline registration procedure.

Regards

MT

• You can send your licence code or order ID to [email protected]

• The offline thing worked, thanks Tobias.  The PRO version I bought clearly stated "Free lifetime upgrades and technical support." and STILL says this on their site. 

I am getting real frustrated with this company and it's quirks and foibles.