Home AOMEI Products Support

Error Check 4101 or 4104

Hi Guys!

My experience of AOMEI started out as a positive one and now it is a disaster...

I have serveral servers with OpenMediaVault as the OS and have allowed read/write for everyone...

I see my network shares...no problem in Windows 7...

I create a full back up and do not receive any errors while creating....

I then run the checkup and it either returns an Error 4101 or 4104.... I have tried removing the backup and start again....still the same problem...tried reinstating the image and get errors....

There is nothing wrong with the server and I have checked the hard drives...no problems...sometimes I check the image several times and then it is happy....but not now what gives guys?

This is ridiculous and I am about to look for something that works....I have AOMEI on several computer and it has been hit and miss if it likes a created image or not....

Update! Just noticed in the log that I am getting this error?

diskinfo.h(451): Failed to init GPT style table

Thanks!

bookie56

Comments

• Hi again!

Well, this problem seems to be backing up to the network computer. The network computer has two drives that are tested OK and it doesn't matter which one I save the image to it will not restor and gives the 4104 error..

I did a test now and created a folder on the same drive as the origianal folder and it works perfectly....

I was tempted to buy this product for the professional version....if it can't back up to my network computers....what is the point?

bookie56

• Bookie56, 

Are you saving/restoring from a mapped drive (z: for instance) or to a direct share (\\networklocation\share)?