It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The new feature of Backupper 2.1:
1. Added system clone and system migration.
2. Support for restoring system to a smaller partition.
3. Added history for backup saved path and task name setting.
4. Support for exploring backup images on the NAS/network.
5. Fixed issue: case-sensitive password of command line backup.
6. Fixed bug: display incorrect version number after upgrade.
7. Improved software registration.
8. Stability enhancements and other bug fixes.
The new feature of Partition Assistant 5.6
1.Added an option for OS migration: support for migrating system to destination disk directly.
2.Added an option for OS migration: keep the partition style of destination disk consistent with source disk.
3.Fixed random bug: unable to boot Windows from destination disk after OS migration.