Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

Problem converting from ntfs to fat32

dear sir,

I m hereby to say you that a very unexpected thing has happened. It is to inform you that I have downloaded your software as I thought that it might be safe to use. But when I run that system backup to an external USB drive, it took more than 2 hours to complete just 10% and suddenly an error occurred and stopped. It asked to finish that instant. I clicked finish and then all of my data from the disk was erased and when I reinserted the drive and opened it, it asked to format it. What does that mean? My drive is 1 TB USB drive and is all empty. It contains my many important things which I don't want to loose it anyhow. I was having 500 GB data used in it.

This Wasnt expected from Your Comapany

Kindly ensure all the problems in this software so that I can get all my data back without any harm or give me some guidelines to fix this problem.

regards
Lakshya Jalan

Comments

• Hello Lakshya,

It seems that I have replied your questions before, but you didn't metioned the problem happened when you convert the file system. Could you please verify when does this error occurs? If the problem occurred, when you convert the file system, you may have to use data recovery software to recover your data. If the problem occurred during a backup process, it won't destory your source, please check.

If you have any other qustions or suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Kim
    AOMEI Support Team