Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to create boot for cd/usb because when I try to do that program is preparing cd/usb endless???

How to create boot for cd/usb because when I try to do that program is preparing cd/usb endless???Do I need something else to install beside Backupper???

Comments

• Same problem here.

When trying to create a WinPE boot CD, the process halts at 50% and eventually I have to click the X to close the window. I have the same problem whether I try to make an ISO or burn a CD

WAIK is installed. Windows 7 Pro, 4GB memory, Intel quad core CPU

I managed to create a working Linux disk OK

• Further to the above, a folder is created in the system temp folder containing two further folders and two files for a total of around 350MB. I left it running for one hour but nothing else happens. Makedisk.exe is in memory but appears to be doing nothing.

• Restore within windows also fails. It stops at 71% preparation after creating the same files and folders it creates when trying to make a boot CD or ISO. No error messages.

Thanks, but I will be reinstalling True Image until such time this program works OK

• Problem solved. winre.wim was missing from the hidden Recovery folder (because I deleted it to keep a backup small enough to fit on a DVD. :)