Home AOMEI Products Support

Multi Manager vs Centralized Backupper

Hi, I'm interested in the centralized backupper, but I also found the multi manager with the backupper tech plus. What are the differences, apart from the number of licenses? Best regards TosH

Comments

• @TosH75, AOMEI Multi-Manager is another version of AOMEI Centralized Backupper. AOMEI Multi-Manager will use AOMEI Backupper tech plus as client software. AOMEI Centralized Backupper will have the individual agent software that installed on the client computers.
  • Thanks for your answer.

For the centralized bakupper is on the homepage indicated "Backup Images Corrupted Unexpectedly?Don’t worry, the Check Image feature will check the data integrity for all the backup image files, and ensure it’s data intact." Is there a possibility, automated check/verify the images after creation?

And ist there a offer for the AOMEI Backupper software with multi manager for a limited number of PC/server like the customized offer for centralized backup?
  • edited March 2023
    Please allow me to repeat my question: where in the centralized backupper can the automatic verification of the backup be activated? Or is this function not available in the centralized backupper?

regards
    TosH

• @TosH75, AOMEI Centralized Backupper and AOMEI Multi-Manager currently don't support automatic verification of the backup. 
    In addition, Check Image will check the integrity of the backup image structure. It can't check the backup content intact.
    Our website offers AOMEI Multi-Manager+AOMEI Backupper tech plus. AOMEI Backupper tech plus supports unlimited PCs and Servers.
    And, AOMEI Backupper supports "automatic verification of the backup".