Home Storage General Discussion

Google Drive not showing up as option for AOMEI Pro Sync

I am trying to complete a two way sync with AOMEI Pro. Google Drive is not showing up as an option when I choose "Select a Cloud Drive." OneDrive is the only option that pops up and I do not use that platform. I have the Drive app downloaded to my desktop. Any insight as to why AOMEI is not recognizing Google Drive? I have successfully done this before. Not sure why it's not working now. Please help.

Comments

• @Romcom123
    AOMEI Backupper currently can save data to the local cloud folder created by the cloud desktop app. But, Google has canceled Backup and Sync app, so it can't create the local google folder. What google drive app did you install?
  • Hi there, 

I am having the same issue, I installed the Drive for Desktop app, but whenever I would like to select Google Drive as the cloud drive, it won't show. Is there any reason for this yet ? 
  • Thank you Liam, please make a new post in the forum for your new issue, and we will help you there!
  • @Liam, AOMEI Backupper supported Google Backup and Sync app. But, Google has canceled the Google Backup and Sync app. What Desktop app did you install?