Home AOMEI Products Support

CBackUp / Mony back

Hello,
I bought a place in the cloud at AOMEI. See receipt from Cleverbride. Since I encountered too many errors during the data transfer, it took a long time and the support only gave the recommendation to try again, I tested another software and found it better. Now I want to have the money for the cloud storage back, but I can't even SIGN up for AOMEI. Does anyone know any advice? Mfg
Tagged:

Comments

• @WIPFELDER, Please contact the support team via email to submit the refund request.
  • How long does it take to get the refund after a request has been made.  Does the request need to go thru the sales email or the technical support email?
  • @Dh64705, Please contact the support team ([email protected]) via email to submit the refund request. 
    We offer 90-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased from us, you should notify us within 90 days from the date of the purchase and we will provide you with a full refund. When you request a refund, our customer service representatives may inquire the reason for your refund so we can improve our products and our customer experience.