Home AOMEI Products Support

I used AOMEI partitions Assitant and I cannot get out of the preOS or winOS

edited November 2022 in AOMEI Products Support
Hey AOMEI Support Team,

I have resized my C drive and that didn't work at first because I tried to add by clicking on the C drive and taking from the D drive. So because of that I tried to manually only resize and then add the unallocated GB's to the C drive and that worked. I booted up and instantly got error messages that some service's stopped booting up and that my D drive bin got corrupted. I have no permission to open any files and my desktop and files are locked out from me. 

I am a semi professional player so I need to use my pc to train and I can't with getting locked out in this safe zone. Thank you in advance for reading this and have a nice day.

Kind regards,
Gazz

Update: 
I've done some digging and I think I am stuck in the mode and I will not boot normally again. Here is an link of your guys website that I read: https://www.diskpart.com/lib/PreOS-mode.html

Comments

• @Gazz, "I booted up and instantly got error messages that some service's stopped booting up and that my D drive bin got corrupted. "---Did you mean that the system can't boot? Could you take a screenshot of the boot error?
    And, please try to create a WinPE bootable USB on another working computer, and then boot the computer from WinPE, then take a screenshot of disk list so that we can check your drives.
  • @admin
    I temporarily fixed my issues that's why I didn't check this forum anymore. But basically everything is corrupted, I can boot up just fine but I can't get into some files. And it says that I have no permission to open my own files. Now I can't start up some services I need to play my games. Like I am trying to start a vgc service in windows but it gives me a error code 5. 

By the way how I am so certain that my whole drive got corrupted is because a lot of my game files and apps had no integerity anymore and had to repair them all manually. And I read your instructions but I got a bit confused and don't really know what to do. Thank you already in advance for reading this and have a nice day.

Sincerly,
    Gazz
  • @Gazz, "my D drive bin got corrupted. "----Could you try to use Partition Assistant Recovery of AOMEI Partition Assistant to see it can scan the previous D: drive?