Home AOMEI Products Support

Aomei Partition Assistant version 9.9.10 not working

Hello, the previous version of the AOMEI partition assistant worked fine as a portable version.

The current version does not work. It says the product must be installed. 

Comments

• I meant 9.10.0
  • @Nawaf, the portable version now is a paid feature on unlimited and tech editions.
  • edited September 2022
    @admin I am using the paid tech edition...
    However, the portable version it creates does not work.
  • @Nawaf, Could you try to recreate the portable version? If it still can't work, please take a screenshot of the error message and send log folder of the installation directory on portable version so that we check and analyze.
  • edited November 2022
    Partition Assistant Tech Edition v.9.12.0 portable does not working. It says: the product must be installed.
    How many times I need to recreate it? I've done 20. I can do more.. I don't have a log folder on the portable version.

• Yes, it still does not work and is a reproduceable error.. Every time there is an issue, they just ask for logs.
    These issues are easily replicable and do not require logs.
    Today, I had the surprise of being advertised aomei cloud despite having aomei backupper technician. 
    Please do not advertise in your paid products. 
  • Yes, and I don`t see any log folder in installation directory.
    I tried to use a flash drive with the PA TE-portable on another machine - same error.

• @Henu3duka, @Nawaf, our technician needs to check the reg.log under C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Partition Assistant\log to analyze the problem. Could you contact [email protected] and offer the file to analyze problem?
  • for the log folder to be created you must delete the log file in installation directory

• Bump. This issue is still not fixed in 9.13.0
  • edited December 2022
    I agree this must be frustrating that your Portable version you are attemping to create with the Tech version is not working. In the meantime, you could try to use either of these:

Aomei WinPE Builder 2.0 USB, is a great free tool that includes: Partition Assistant, Backupper, Recuva, OSF Mount, CPU-Z, BootIce. Unfortunately, it does not work with internal NVMe drives, even if you add the driver manually.

https://www.aomeitech.com/win-pe.html

How to create your own personal Windows To Go, with
    Partition Assistant:

https://www.diskpart.com/lib/wintogo.html