Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Centralized Backupper Trial - Cannot Find Any Computers

We are going to use centralized backup software to backup our servers, so I followed the instruction and installed the trial version of AOMEI Centralized Backupper on one of my computer (as the server-side) with windows server 2016 and the agent on two other windows server 2016 computers (as the client-side) .

However, I cannot find any computers both inside "Uncontrolled Computers" and "Controlled Computers" tab, but I can find them through the auto search in remote update clients and it indicates those agent services have been installed on the other two client computers. 

Would you please help to advise?

Thanks!

Comments

• @Huo_miaomiao, Could you check if you can ping IPs successfully between the server-side and client-side?
    And, please send us the log folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Centralized Backupper and C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Centralized Backupper Agent so that we check the problem further?
  • @Huo_miaomiao, According to the logs, it seems that the server-side and client-side are not under the same network segment. You can try to modify the IP of the client-side to any one from 172.18.181.2 to 172.18.181.30.
    The server-side's IP is 172.18.181.21.
  • The server side ip is 172.18.181.214, two client-side computers are 172.18.181.212 and 172.18.181.213.
    The two client-side computers are connecting to another network with two extra network cards.
  • @Huo_miaomiao, Could you ipconfig on the sever-side and client-side. and then take screenshots so that we check your IP settings?
  • @Huo_miaomiao, In addition, please check if you can ping IP successfully between the server-side and client-side.
  • Can I send you via email? 
  • @Huo_miaomiao, You can send email to [email protected].
    Have you ping IP successfully between the server-side and client-side?
  • edited July 2021
    Yes, I can ping it successfully between the other two of the three computers. I just sent an email to support.