Home AOMEI Products Support

Best Way To Manage Older Backups?

I have not been able to find a way using Aomei Backupper to remove old backups from the hard drive. Do I just delete the folders on the drive manually?

Comments

• From the main page click on the 3 horizontal lines and choose the delete option.  Doing so will display an option to delete only the backup listing and the other option deletes both the listing and the actual files.

• Thanks Vbbritt. No wonder I couldn't find it:))
  • It won't allow me to delete files, just the task.
  • If the file has already been deleted the task will still appear on the main screen, however since it no longer really exists it can't be deleted.  Perhaps that is why you can't delete the files.  If that is the case then simply delete the task.  OR you can go to the folder and delete the files that you want to remove and then go to the main screen and delete the backup tasks until everything is as you want it.

• Thanks again Vbbritt. That is what happened.
  • I need help with AOMEI Backupper and .adi files. I needed to format my computer files and I did a backup of all my files with the backupper. But I am very new with the program.

It seems that I successfully made a backup of everything, but I really wish to be able to explore the adi file so I can keep what I need and erase the rest for good. But I have no idea how.

• @Dadriolee, You can run AOMEI Backupper to explore the .adi image to virtual partitions, then access data from the virtual partitions. As for explore image, please refer to here: https://www.ubackup.com/help/explore-image.html