Home AOMEI Products Support

I need to transfer my license to a new PC.

how can I transfer one of my licenses to a new PC?

Comments

• If you follow the rules you can't.  One license, one PC.  Sometimes the Administrator will reset a license, but sometimes they won't.
  • I'm going to disable a PC because I bought a new one. I have to transfer the license from one to the other.
  • @Juniorslap, We have reset the license code. Please try to register again.
    Please note that LICENSEE is not allowed to lease, sell, rent out or pass the Software to another person in any way. Such license is non-transferable and non-assignable, except in limited circumstances. The limited circumstances include where the original computer the Software license was deployed on: (i) becomes non-functioning; and (ii) falls into disuse. In such cases, the license is transferable to a replacement computer.
  • I uninstalled the software from my old PC together with the licenses, but when I activated it on the other PC it was an error. The error says that I have already registered the maximum number of computers.
  • Why do you need to transfer the license to another PC? The old PC can't be used?
    LICENSEE is not allowed to lease, sell, rent out or pass the Software to another person in any way. Such license is non-transferable and non-assignable, except in limited circumstances. The limited circumstances include where the original computer the Software license was deployed on: (i) becomes non-functioning; and (ii) falls into disuse. In such cases, the license is transferable to a replacement computer.
  • I bought a new pc and disabled the old one
  • @Juniorslap, We have reset your license code. You can register it on the new PC.
  • edited October 2022
    Good morning.  I recently purchased AOMEI PA and i am in the middle of changing notebooks.  How can i transfer my licence to the new notebook?  I have removed the install on the notebook already.
  • @JohnLow, The license of AOMEI PA can be used on the second computer. And, we also clear the old register record of your license code.
  • I also need to reset my license so I can register it to a new computer.
    I was trying to clone my disk on a thumbdrive but you can't boot windows from USB so I'll do it directly on a PC
  • Hello. Can you please reset my Aomei back upper professional register key. I have moved to a new computer and the old one is inaccessible
    Thanks

• Hello. Can you please reset my Aomei back upper professional register key. I have two with my with my account and I need one reset as I also have moved to a new laptop. 

Thanks.
  • I have fallen into the same trap. I have the same computer but with a new motherboard and SSD to replace the old HDD. The operating system (Win10) is exactly the same (cloned back on). How can I get my product re-registered? I can provide the activation code and billing info for lifetime license etc if required. Thanks
  • @Jrehm @Bsquared Please contact the support team ([email protected]) to help you check the license.
  • Thanks Admin.  I did just that and 12 hours later I had a new license code and was working again. 
  • I forgot to move my license before upgrading my pc and I won't be able to get back on without assembling it again.
  • I need to transfer my license to another PC. I backed up the old PC, it was failing, and is now non functional.  Can you please reset my license to allow me to register on my new PC?
  • @Matty19988 @JoesPlease contact the support team ([email protected]) to help you check the license.
  • Thank you!
  • Hello - could you please reset my license. I need to run this software from a VM that runs 24-7 instead of my personal computer. Rookie mistake on my part. Thanks for your help
  • edited August 2023
    Tech Support & license reset
    [email protected]

Aomei has another product for VM Backup

• I have a license for AOMEI Cyber Backup thank you
  • @Yamarisjohnson, Please contact the support team ([email protected]) and offer your license code to check.
  • Admin, Yamarisjohnson is a fake robot ai ChatGPT promotional post. Aomei Forums is overrun by robots promoting Lenovo website to people, please delete these fake robot posts.
  • @AiArtisan, Thanks. We can't completely confirm Yamarisjohnson is a fake robot. We will check the account further.
  • Hello,
    I need to reset my registration due to me replacing my laptop and formatting the other one. When I try to install AOMEI on my replacement laptop I get a message that I have already registered the maximum number of computers.
  • Tech Support & license reset
    [email protected]

• I have replaced hardware in my PC and can't seem to get my license key to activate. It just keeps spinning telling me to wait. I waited over 30 minutes. I originally had to uninstall it since it was getting stuck during the software startup. Not sure if its the license that was causing the issue to begin with. Any help would be appreciated.
  • edited August 2023
    Thank you Jweider, that is a different question than this post was created to answer. I have created a new post for you in the forum, please continue the conversation there.
  • @Jweider, Please contact the [email protected] to check and help you further.