Home AOMEI Products Support

How to transfer the license for Partition Assistent Pro to my new PC?

I switched to a new PC and will retire the old one. 
I had Partition Assistent Pro installaed and want to remove it and transfer the license key to my new PC. How do I do that?

Comments

• @Diederik, we have reset your license code. You can use it to register on the new computer.
  • Thank you.
  • Dear support, I have replaced my secondary SSD drive and the license appears to be invalid due to excessive installs. Is that possible? I'm still using it on my Dell XPS 17 with the primary drive (on which all programs are installed) unchanged. Could you please reactivate it?

Thank you
  • @Diederik, We have reset your license.
  • Thank you very much
  • edited May 2023
    Hmm Not solved. I still get the same error message: After startup I get the provide the license key message window, but when I provide the license key  it still says too many activations.
  • edited May 2023
    Diederik, I understand you are trying to reset your license, to use it on a new PC. I don’t know the cause of why the license is not activating after Aomei reset it for you, but I have a few ideas you could try.
    PA Pro license comes with 2 product keys, please try using the other product key. On PA, instead of using your license key to activate, please try logging in to the application with your account username / pass. If you have multiple Aomei accounts, and even if you have transferred the PA key from the account you originally bought it on, to a new account, when they reset the key, please activate PA using the account you originally bought the key on. When upgrading versions, you could use the standard edition, or trial edition, but in my experience the pro edition works the most consistently.

Partition Assistant Pro Edition

https://www.diskpart.com/changelog.html

Keeps license activated when updating version

• edited June 2023
    Hi @admin - I have a had my laptop die - I need to remove the license from it so I can install on a new computer. Can you do this urgently please?
  • @Shanelord, We checked that your license code is valid. You can try to register. If you still can't register software successfully, please contact the support via email to help you further.
  • My old laptop died(not bootable), with active "PRO" license------how can I transfer that license to the new replacement laptop?
    perrys4513
  • I changed my laptop and I cannot activate the license. How can I reset the old laptop activation? 
  • The support team has replied to your email. Have you received it?